ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Skoda Fabia vRS
ahhhh, the dedicated servers of BF3, im so glad i decided to stay away from COD this year, no more lag, host migration issues etc

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Had 2 games there with treemanx every game had lag even when it host migrated there was still lag. f**king fail

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
My NAT is so fcuking gay. when the IP is automatic .4 its open. When i set it as manual with .4 its strict. WTF?

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Today my connection is pretty much perfect, not sure if they have been working on it over night but no lag at all now and the games are running as smooth as mw2 for me:D Also having some brilliant games of HQ on a streak of about 7 wins so far.... on lv 52, think its time to use the double xp token:approve: Any good HQ players on here on PS3 ?

Bus w**ker
Get an Xbox! No problems!

This. I've had no problems with lag or unable to get in a game. If anything the only problems I've had is the typical camping little f**k wits and that the players on XBL are 1100% better than those on PSN so I'm getting my arse handed too me constantly.

Next person to try and troll with BF3 is getting a ban. F*ck off you cretins.

I <3 Greggles.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Me, it's terrible

COD is just about the only game I play, if things don't improve I'm going to get an Xbox. I knew I should have got one when my old PS3 blew up.

Its been Perfect for me today:S Will put me straight in to games that are 50ms< ping and stays easily as smooth as mw2 was. Best its been since release for me, it was terrible after the update yesterday but today thing are much better.

Mountune Tractor
Im just north of Portsmouth, 1.03mb upload and 10mb download.
This is the only game I've ever played that gives me lag.

Never above 25mpg
I only noticed some lag last night in the 8 hours or so I've played online so far. Very annoying when it does happen though! Even the crappy servers at the start of BF3 weren't lagging

Bumder With A Buffer
Christ id be pissed if I was getting lag on 10mb.

My house used to be around 5mb and never had any issues on MW2 or blops.

Back at my parents temporarily and getting around 1mb download. I played a couple of kill confirmed games earlier and one was fine and the other was terrible.

A

akimbo-slice

i have 24mb upload and 5mb download and i dont really get lag as such its more like the game freezes all together every now and again it doesnt lag like it would on mw2 or something where you just fly around the map and stuff, quite odd tbh needs to be fixed ASAP.

add me on ps3 if you wish, im happy playing just about anything other than hardcore.

PSN - petre-edmundez

TT 225+
I've been on nearly all day BY MYSELF :(. Will be back on in a bit though, just got to sort something out first, and I've got to be on from 5 so I can stab AK in the throat.

I've been forever alone too today lol. I'll be on later if you fancy it?

Bumder With A Buffer
Which ones that? I was doing something the other day were waves of people keep coming.....got bored after about 13 rounds

SRSly enjoying the campaign still. It's very clunky and has a few bugs, but overall it's good fun.

Played a few hours on the Piss3 last night. Not better or worse than PC, but far slower and heavier. Personally I prefer to feel like a light-footed and super skilled soldier, so PC FTW in that regard. Plus of course it looks better on PC.

White APE
Had alot of lag earlier after downloading the update. Also colliding with team mates is beyond a joke now. Been really enjoying this game but this afternoon pissed me right off.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
To geddes and 172boost where abouts do you guys live and what internet speeds do you get?

I live in Durham itself. Speed I get 4.5mbps constantly no drop. Sorry my ping is about 70 ping

Yeah the spawn is a joke too

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I have been thinking today abit, when my PS3 dies I'll have a look at the Xbox

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Is everyone that's having lag/network issues on PSN?

I'm having horrific issues on PSN, but when I switch to my 360, same ISP etc, its flawless.

All my mates are on PSN, so I can either put up with lag and play with friends, or get owned by 12 year old Americans on the 360, whilsy having a perfect lag free experience.

Tough call :(

M135i
Applogies if this has been discussed already....

But for those of you who have played through campaign.......

What is the reward for completing it?

In MW1 we got the cool airplane hijack mission and in MW2 we had the museum.

However, I've just completed campaign (finally got Makarov - yay!), but I'm a bit miffed that I don't appear to have unlocked any cool easter egg??