ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

White APE
Unlocked the ACR 6.8 again yestrerday evening, just about to get gold cameo unlocked. Been beating it in drop zone today.

Goliath I
I've only prestiged once and nearing 80 again. Don't think I'll prestige again though, going for the challenges...

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I used mine to unlock some guns so I have them all the time no latter what level I am.

I'm getting pretty good at cod now, it's taken a while though

LY Megane R26
I spent the prestige token I got from buying Elite on a 6th custom class as there always handy and I didn't know what was good at the time. Spent the first on double XP (pointless TBH) then another on ACR6.8, another on the MP7 and just hit 3rd prestige this morning and spent it on Assassin. With them guns,
especially the ACR6.8 and Assissins I have a good Class from the start.

What's your KD Gouldy?

I'm mostly always positive in games, current KD is 1.49

How do you get Elite working? I select it from the menu and download it to my hard drive, but then what? Where does it go as when I go back in to play the game and click on elite, it just asks me to download it?

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Hadn't been on for a few days and had a blast today. Still a beast but felt a bit rusty. That mp7 is stupidly overpowered so now im using that. Lol

CBR1000RR Fireblade
0.7 Bang on too, and your win ratio!
For some reason I thought you were at least 1.0. :eek:

We have like 50 kills between our total kills. :rasp:

nah, when i first started playing i was rubbish and i had loads of bother with my internet connection which messed up all my stats. im slowly pulling it back though

RS6 C7
Currently rocking 1.92, was up to 2 the other day but i did s**t over the weekend. I need an xbox again though, They get the map packs 1st and i have paid for elite on xbox but don't currently own one FML!

Fiesta ST-2
Not really played much this weekend, spat my dummy out after some retarded death cams and not bothered with it since. TDM is where the noobs are at though, got over 3kd on that at the minute.

Goliath I
Lag was epic last night! I unloaded a whole magazine of UMP into someone, who then did a Paul Daniels and knifed me from behind! lol

I tried giving single player a bash again afterwards and I just cannot get into it.
The whole thing consists of someone shouting 'quick shoot them coming down the hill, cover fire those coming out the building, shoot more people coming round the corner, man that turret and shoot even more people coming at us, Helicopter! Shoot it down!'
Just constantly rail roaded from A to B. it's great if you enjoy your Michael Bay type games and has some eye popping sequences, but that's about it. For me anyway.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Unplayable this afternoon. The lag was back with a vengeance and I couldn't get a decent game. It was taking me a full pp90m1 clip to bring someone down when it should only take 3 to 4 bullets tops

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I googled it, mw3 is having Alot of issues today. Lag, games crashing, installation issues etc.

Tesla MP3 2021
I have been playing Hardcore Domination recently and its a great game mode. No where near as many campers as in Hardcore TDM etc as you need to come out for the objectives.

I was sceptical at first as I usually dont get on well with hardcore game modes but I was wrong (mas ;)) about H/C dom!

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
I have been playing Hardcore Domination recently and its a great game mode. No where near as many campers as in Hardcore TDM etc as you need to come out for the objectives.

I was sceptical at first as I usually dont get on well with hardcore game modes but I was wrong (mas ;)) about H/C dom!

Only play HC games now. Much better imo. Play on PS3 though...

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Just had the game of my life, I don't know if you have noticed but free for all is nearly always lag free. I thought I would have a bash because I haven't played it much and I just owned everyone! I won a game of free for all finishing 30 kills to 9 deaths.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Got this today and will be doing Multi Player tonight.

What guns should i be rocking?

Goliath I
It's all personal preference really, I tend to use the sub machine guns while someone pay prefer the shotguns.

Try out each of the pre-sets your given at the beginning and pick other people's guns up, that's how found the set I liked anyway

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Pads just gone at the wall, it took me 40 mp7 shots to bring someone down. I'm emptying a clip into someone and they are killing me with one shot kills!

Fiesta ST-2
Pads just gone at the wall, it took me 40 mp7 shots to bring someone down. I'm emptying a clip into someone and they are killing me with one shot kills!

The games the most inconsistent load of b****cks I've ever played but I keep playing it because I'm bored or that 40% of the time where it's fine.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Turned out my router decided to forget all it's settings including port forwarding settings. This resulted in me being around 1 second behind everyone else in the game.

Messed my stats up again, fantastic.

Listerine & Poledo
Went on for the first time in ages last night.

I hear there's been some map packs released, is this right? I never saw any of them

Listerine & Poledo
I'm on Elite Founder, doesn't that mean I get them for nothing?

Still need to download them though, I guess. Thoguht half the point of Elite was to do all this automatically!

AK

M240i
When did the wager matches from Blops come on MW3?!?

Saw someone playing Gun Game on it last night, I guess it's a download that'll cost..