ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I'll add you so we can have a game some time. I played with Gouldy last night and it was good fun. I think you can have up to 4 of you in a single game.

EDIT: AK, yep that's the one. Buy and upgrade guns/weapons etc and survive waves of enemies. Similar to Nazi Zombies from WAW and BLOPS, but the enemies are humans with guns.

You can only have 2 players on survival unfortunately.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I Think I could of got further last night than wave 37 if Adam had a mic. Communication is the key on survival.

I will have a go if anyone is up for it today?

You can only have 2 players on survival unfortunately.

Ah that's a bit of a pain then.

I Think I could of got further last night than wave 37 if Adam had a mic. Communication is the key on survival.

I will have a go if anyone is up for it today?

Agreed mate, We could have gone on for much longer than 37.

I'm going to go and pick up a mic on my lunch break today.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Good man, I know some tricks with the care packages but you need to talk to each other to sort it out

White APE
They've ruined Infected. They've made it so you may have other guns now too. Just had one match where you had to use a Sniper :(/

They've also patched a load of the hiding spots you could jump up to. Now if you jump up to them they've kill you and your the. Infected. Found out the hard way several times.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Infected is a bad game mode. It's rubbish, it's basically a game mode for people who can't play the other game modes.

I had ago earlier and I managed to get 1500xp in a game without even picking up the controller

My internet connection was all over the place last night, otherwise I would have been on.

I did manage to jump in a quick game of Virus - was mental. I was ranking up left, right and centre for doing nothing lol!

Probably won't get a chance to get on tonight, but if I do I'll be up for some survival.

Goliath I
I played infected last night for the first time.

Found it actually quite fun and not having to take things too seriously. That moment when 6 f*****s start running round the corner at you! lol

Anyone else have the urge to shout Marraughhhaaarelch! when your the infected chasing after someone...

Trophy #387

If anyone is into their competitive Call of Duty then i'd suggest to watch that... My ex-team (RoughNe) against one of the top European teams at a LAN in Amsterdam in December... Never occurred to me to post it up as I don't come in this thread much... It's a good watch, and my gamertag is "RNX Legend" so keep an eye out for me ;)

Last edited by a moderator: