ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Hardcore domination is my new favourite game mode. The campers have taken over kill confirmed and ruined it.

Goliath I
If you look closely on one shot you nearly hit someone. Think it was the one where you didn't get a kill. Lol

Like this...

02dc41d3-9d60-cd0b.jpg

Fiesta ST-2
Can't get on cod anymore keeps telling me the servers are unavailable (which is a lie) seems a common problem, i've done all the port forwarding and still nothing, what a load of s**t.

Goliath I
I wouldn't bother anyway mate. Played 3 games and turned it off, the lag is back to being ridiculous.

Unloading clips into players who then kill you seemingly with one shot gets boring after a while. Its even more ridiculous that this is STILL an issue and they want people to pay premium for Elite...

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I've had a few games in the last couple of days and found it great. No lag, No cheaters, No getting shot round corners. I really enjoyed it!

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
Lag comp..
Predicts where your aiming and where the guy will be moving (or if not moving and he does, you won't see it), hence why you get numerous shots like this.

It's why I'm constantly killed running away from someone round the corner.
no lag compensation in action in this clip... the guy dosent move... for the whole clip lol. Its just shitty hitbox detection to suit quickscopers.

no lag compensation in action in this clip... the guy dosent move... for the whole clip lol. Its just shitty hitbox detection to suit quickscopers.

If you look carefully, the other guy slightly moves, the host picks this up as him moving in that direction.
Even though you can see he is stopped moving (which he has) the host has tried to predict he is going to keep strafing (into the line of fire) hence why the shot hits.

I've done much research into lag comp as I've complained multiple times on the IW forums about it, given up now though!

CBR1000RR Fireblade
how do they cheat on an xbox? surely they will get detected and banned straight away?!

There has been the prestige token glitch, the damage glitch, gamer tag glitch, boosters (especially on kill confirmed), there was people finding ways to get under the maps and people using modified controllers.

99% of the cheaters get caught, it's pretty pointless tbh and of you do get caught your stats will be reset to 10,000 deaths, 1000 losses and you recieve a 48 hour ban.

Same for me, never got that far before. Think the best I've done is around 30.

Cheers for the game. Will have to get online sooner in future and sort out a microphone. :eek:

What's the run down of infected?
I think theres 16 in the lobby. 1 gets infected to start with. If you get killed by them, you also become infected.
The non-infected get a gun, seems to be either the PPM901 (or whatever) or the Striker. The infected people only have a knife and tactical insertion.
Really fun gameplay.
AK and Harpham - Either of you played Survival mode?
I've never played it, but would try it out when someone is online too.

Last edited:
I'll add you so we can have a game some time. I played with Gouldy last night and it was good fun. I think you can have up to 4 of you in a single game.

EDIT: AK, yep that's the one. Buy and upgrade guns/weapons etc and survive waves of enemies. Similar to Nazi Zombies from WAW and BLOPS, but the enemies are humans with guns.

Will you be online tonight, Adam??

I finish work at 9, so ill come online after that if you fancy a sesh?!

Not 100% sure if I'll be on tonight. I'm usually on around 9/10 for a few hours most nights, so will let you know.

Played a wee bit of it.

Was mental, helicopters coming in the lot, lol.

That's the one, lol. We get to round 37 last night, had Juggernaughts with riot shields, suicide dogs, attack choppers..

Fair to say it gets pretty crazy.