ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can any1 help me wit my clio lol

Hi all

just a quick query to see if anyoe can help me with my car. i just bought a renault clio 1.4 rt and need some advice on modifications. im cant decide on any alloys (which ones and wat size etc...) i also want to fit my pioneer head unit. at the moment its in my old car a citroen ax but i havent got a clue about what to do. hehe.

hope someone can give me a few tips

thanx Laura

Hello and Welcome. :D

Have you not got any ideas on what wheels to go for or a particular style you like?

As for the hu its pretty straight forwards should just be a straight swop or you might need an adaptor for the plug I cant remember on the mk1s.

don't

alloys go for some 15s imo

had an ax gt myself, gd old axownersclub lol

anyway yea, hu should be easy 2 take out, surely u can prob do it with coupe of small screw drivers or get some1 who knows what there doing 2 help u?

don't

Pete as her hu is in an old ax, she prob has lots of loose wires that are not in a block,

so shell need 2 buy a block for about £5 and then put wires to that, then a simple plug into the new clio

hell fire!! 5 minute response time to reply to a female!!:eek:

Cliosport is getting slack!!!

alloy wise, id get sum valver/rsi wheels rather than aftermarket ones.

don't

headunit, dpends how the wiring is, about an hour max id say

could be under 10 mins depending on if u have some1 helping u and aslong as it comes out easy enough

ull b glad 2 know that clios have more room in the arches, unlike axs u can fit 15s to a mk1 clio without arch work and u wont get rubbing :)

isit totally standard at moment?

yea i only got it 2 weeks ago but it really needs my help to make her look prettier lol

i was looking at OZ titans but wont they looka bit silly on my car?? my mateshas a saxo vtr he wants them alloys for his and said they wudnt look rite on my car

don't

1. he owns a saxo, what would he know lol

2. its a vtr

3. moddify to you own tastes no others

4. if u get a pic of ur car up and ask in the media section some1 can photoshop the pic and show u what the car will look like with the alloys on

big red bus

Hello and welcome :D

16s would be a good size for alloys. Lunner has them on his mk1 rsi, But his are 15s.... (pic is in my av, cannut upload it atm for some reason, but pm ur email addy if you would like the pic.) Personally, i llike these wheels alot on the mk1s !!!

[]V[] []V[]

megane coupe F7R

http://img72.exs.cx/img72/4686/lastscan15.jpgI had 16" mille miglia evos on my rt, lowered 35mm at front and as low as i dared on the back. Looked alright. will try and get a pic of it. This is my old car by the way.

There ya go. They are 16"s

[Edited by Andyvalver on 26 November 2004 at 5:58pm]

[Edited by Andyvalver on 26 November 2004 at 6:00pm]