ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can anyone spot why this 172 Cup is dodgy?

empty envelope...

If you are genuinely interested, For Further Information Please contact Adams Autos
01332 372228 / 07915 640 874

Full rally spec would indicate a group N etc race car which that isn't.
The gap on the drivers door doesn't look right either.

Not a Clio
i guess they aim for stupid people who don't bother to read the full advert and bid £7k on a car to find out later they paid that for an envelope or a bulb.

_simon_ said:
i guess they aim for stupid people who don't bother to read the full advert and bid £7k on a car to find out later they paid that for an envelope or a bulb.

if that was the case he wouldnt put it in large red writing..
think the idea is NOT to bid, but to see the car, ring up and make a genuine sale.

cheap advertising. cheaper than autotrader etc. or putting your car on for a reserve of however much your looking for.. ebay fees for a 1p auction will be practically FA!!

Golf GTI 1.8T
loads of breakers do this, search for breaking in renault and most of them are for broken bits, do not bid - ring for enquiry of parts. eBay are going to stop this soon though.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
I was thinking of the non RS grille which combined with his other items proves it has had a good whack.