ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can someone pass me a chisel...

RB 182
... i need to get rid of this smile!!

Picked up my 172 last night, bought Jo3y's off him, and oh my god.

Going from a Saxo VTR to a 172 is just mental! Everything about it, the seats, the climate control, the drive!

Its got a KTech exhaust or something on it, it isnt visible which i like, and a panel filter

Plus its having its new screen fitted on friday, so hopefully should sail through its test friday aft at work!

Fiat Panda 100hp
is a 172 much quicker than the VTR? I fought with the right driver the VTR could keep up well

CJ

Blue ph1 172
Vts can not a vtr! I came from a vtr to 172 and felt the same when I first had it!

RB 182
I work for Ford, so it'll pass lol

Screens costing me £50 excess, MOT is £35, and car cost me £3250!

I can say a VTR is nowhere near as fast as a 172! Mine was a very fast VTR too!

Megane Mk4
So does that mean I could be seeing you out and about in Halifax a lot more then? ;)

Hope you like the car. :approve:

LY V6 with Recaros
Enjoy the car. :D I also came from a vtr, great fun little car, and I think mine was quite a nippy one, was soo nice to get in the clio with the nice seats and all the toys :)