ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car scraped twice in 2 weeks!! fuming!!!

clio 172 cup, aprilia rsv
cant believe this but some useless f**king c**t has now scraped the other side of my rear bumper on the cup while it was parked outside my flat! it happened 2 weeks ago on the other side and you guessed it, no f***er owned up:mad::mad: its gettin beyond a joke now, if it was me that had done the damage id at least have left a note! pisses me off how much time and effort i spend tryin to keep the car looking smart and some useless prat who cant drive damages it and doesnt have the b****cks to own up. will post some pics up soon to see if u guys rekon itll polish out or gona need a small blow in. just hastle i could do without really... neway rant over

I had a bad day last week. Got in my car to come home from work and found the passenger side wing mirror had been spanked by a something white, leaving it scuffed and then, as I was still cursing that my rear passenger side tire completely blew out on the dual carriageway, about a quarter of the surface separating from the tire wall.

When its not your day, its not your day.