ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car update pics :D

Few things have changed since i last posted pics of the car.

Badges are now black and gold to match calipers.
Rear seats are back from being upholsterd in leather.
And ive lowered it a tad more. :star:

Comments, good or bad are aprechiated :D

3515175425_d8c3a150c7_b.jpg

3515976778_6308cf5722_b.jpg

3515162619_b7d4da72fb_b.jpg
3515966130_e996b82ab3_b.jpg
3515963312_964dd5542d_b.jpg
3515959956_e5ea12a48e_b.jpg
3515140689_eb7f846123_b.jpg
3515145017_1bf47fdf80_b.jpg
3515171525_25d1cfefa2_b.jpg

SDC10267.jpg

DSC00620.jpg

SDC10295.jpg

DSC00531.jpg

Cheers

Last edited:
  Civic Type S GT
The front looks so f**king mean and aggressive, LIKE IT!!! What are them front seats pal, they look tidy! Very nice by the way!lol!

The front looks so f**king mean and aggressive, LIKE IT!!! What are them front seats pal, they look tidy! Very nice by the way!lol!

Thankyou :eek:

They are cobra daytonas from a CTR. I sent them off to be re-upholstered. Have pics of the door cards somewhere too.

EDIT: Updated first post

Civic Type S GT
How much did they cost you? Wish my 182 would look evil, needs some doing me thinks! Get some more pics on, loving it!!

alien green rs133
very nice, rs bumper next??? and possibally paint headlining??? if i had a black car and my roads wernt soo bumpy i would have mine like this, maybe diff headlights though :D

on the whole its real nice though bud :D

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
looks smart bud, id change the headlights to either standards or xenons really not much of a fan of the angel eyes, doesnt change my view of the car tho looks sweet

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Interior looks mint mate.
Not sure on the front door cards with that "extra" bit of leather trim... maybe because im a perfectionist though.
Did you get the rear doorcards done aswell? doesnt look like it in the pic.

Finally.... cost for the re-trim and where? :approve:

Thanks everyone. Makes it worthwhile. :)

The number plate is kept in the window. I take it off for kodak moments ;)

As for the front lights. I hate them as much as everyone else, its just sooo expensive to find a nice set of Xenons. + i have to buy new wheels first ;)

Ronals anyone?

Interior looks mint mate.

Did you get the rear doorcards done aswell? doesnt look like it in the pic.

Finally.... cost for the re-trim and where? :approve:

Its an old pic. They are away at the moment and hes also measuring up a new roof lining and carpet, because the renault one is HORRENDOUS.

Ive spent about a grand in total on the retrim including the seats. Could be worse...:dead:

EDIT: for the life of me cant remember the name of the company. i just know the guy by name. ill find out later in the week if people are interested.

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Its an old pic. They are away at the moment and hes also measuring up a new roof lining and carpet, because the renault one is HORRENDOUS.

Ive spent about a grand in total on the retrim including the seats. Could be worse...:dead:

EDIT: for the life of me cant remember the name of the company. i just know the guy by name. ill find out later in the week if people are interested.

Thats not too bad really for a whole re-trim. Should look amazing with the headlining done.

Renault Clio
Really love the front lights, how much did they set you back? I haven't made my mind up about whether I like yellow fog lights, but it's your car! I don't even have fog lights. Black diamond and the RS grille looks nice, that's the look I've gone for. The big splitter really suits your car for some reason too. The wheels look very nice, very stealth. I love the interior too, I need to get some chrome door handles.

Edit: Why does everyone hate the front lights? They look amazing.