ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car update pics :D

185lb/ft dCi
looks very nice mate, keeps gettin better!

have u asked at dms how much it is for a set of xenons?

I often see that car your with in them pics, are they on here?

J03

MX5 1.8
They're abit tacky if u ask me. Halo lights should be kept for BMWs. We all make mistakes :(

shut up, it looks amazing on your car.. thats what MAKES your car... some xenons would make it like the old average joe cliosport

clio
Car is looking great, spiltter and seats looking very smart, nothing wrong with the headlights, they suit the car perfectly, help give it a mean streak ;)

mps aero
saw ur car again outside what i can only asume is ur house. i wont say were ur house is on here lol only that its worth a fair wack:S u say ur changin ur alloys again? fancy sellin ur 1.2s? i wish i had plain black ones now. nt with a polished lip.

saw ur car again outside what i can only asume is ur house. i wont say were ur house is on here lol only that its worth a fair wack:S u say ur changin ur alloys again? fancy sellin ur 1.2s? i wish i had plain black ones now. nt with a polished lip.

yea i saw you the other day. its my house yeah. on warnington drive i assume u mean? Do you live down there too? im looking to sell them soon i think, ill let you know as sooooon as i know what im doing. cheers

yea i saw you the other day. its my house yeah. on warnington drive i assume u mean? Do you live down there too? im looking to sell them soon i think, ill let you know as sooooon as i know what im doing. cheers

Posh bastârd. Auckley FTW.

Car looks mint Nick, not seen you about for a bit.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
i actually really like that. The yellow fogs look great. Not 100% on the lights or splitter. Think Xenon's and a Carbon splitter would make it A1!

Thumbs up tho!

mps aero

nahh i live the other side of bawtry rd. thealby gardens. nt far tho

Clio MK 4
Thanks everyone. Makes it worthwhile. :)

The number plate is kept in the window. I take it off for kodak moments ;)

As for the front lights. I hate them as much as everyone else, its just sooo expensive to find a nice set of Xenons. + i have to buy new wheels first ;)

Ronals anyone?

are you really getting new wheels? Looks mint as it is.