ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cat cam 421's / piper bp270's or kent cams

ill be happy with that!

If we go short rad, no air-con and hang the trumpets out under the slam panel and over the rad I can find a few more but it makes it a lot less road car!

[Blind Date] The decision..... is yours![/Blind Date] :)

HBT 172 Cup
Very interested to hear some details about your cams TDF. Ive just given birth to an F4R ITB'd mk1 clio, its got some pace on it to be fair, but cams would finish it off beautifully :)

I'll stick a post in our traders section as soon as they're launched. End of this month is the aim and I doubt we'll miss it as there's time in the diary as it stands.

Ph1
No one ever mentions Schreck (sp?) cams for the Clio?

Id have my old pipers back in like a shot over these limp wristed 428's

Lionel Richie
I love Schricks, but no one can afford them/wants to pay the price (£1K on their own)

also some little t**t (won't mention names) went round gobbing off saying they were s**t, and his gang of bum lovers followed suit, he forgot to mention Schrick are the daddy's (70% of the Veyron engine they make etc etc etc) but he knows better than Schrick OBVIOUSLY, wanker

if you've seen the yoz @ spa video - that car ran schricks, i rest my case

Stripped yozza'd cup
251dda5c.jpg

That's a very tidy engine bay that!

Renaultsport Clio 172
I run, engine dynamics cams, 286 at the intake and 280 for the exhaust, going by these values they are a bit wilder than 421's and yes, the idle is quite lumpy and below 2k car is very jerky, coming to a stop in gear is not nice either, but from there on... plenty of torque and power, I just recently added the 182 manifold and it gave me back some more torque as with the cams the lower range tends to weaken, but with the mani it has more torque than before cams, very pleased, it pulls very well and strong, and above 5K it just flies.

With that said, the profiles you have in mind should be very alike in real world life. Or wait for TDF cams as they are very reputable and their product should be perfect, also you can combine cams with JMS intake mani and you will end up with a very powerful clio, at least on paper.

Silent_Scone

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 5 RS
afraid not fella, cars in bits and prepped for paint so going to get some bits done in the afternoon after work. Just as well as my current engines seen it's last dyno tbh ;) (Mr Faulks can vouch for that!!)