ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cheap lexus lights @ halfords

well just got my black lexus lights (ktec style) ordered from work. 120 quid with staff discount.

for the record they are only 150 if your a normal guy:) shock horror, halfords cheap for something?

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by ClioJohn on 12 September 2003

well just got my black lexus lights (ktec style) ordered from work. 120 quid with staff discount.

for the record they are only 150 if your a normal guy:) shock horror, halfords cheap for something?
Do you have a picture of these lights please?

Im gettin a new stearing wheel from work tomorrow :D

Ripspeed one, Made by momo, has the full momo guarentee / leather sample etc, just has a ripspeed centre pad insted of a momo one, f**kin bargain for 150 dabs, same one is £158 in demon tweeks and Larkspeed.

Ill be payin £127 for mine :D

they are the same ones ktec are selling, they are 200 odd when u add the vat.

ill claim the 80 quid saving.the lights are from in-pro

GR7

Shiny red R32

Which are £200+? K-Tec ones? I asked David the other day and he said that theirs are £151 + VAT to members here (about £177)

Would you please post a pic of yours?

Thanks

What Halfords dont tell you (and what J_rt told me) halfords get them in for trade price of only £40! Now work out that profit margin!

Its no secret that Halfords get goods at trade price!! As do all other Lexus light sellers....at least at Halfords you can go in and have a good look at them before you buy.

Of course they get them at trade price, but Im trying to make a point of the 275% mark up in price that they sell them at!

not sure how you get 275% markup.

GR, the lights are the same as the ones ktec sell. We get them from in-pro, i assume as does ktec!