ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cleaned 172 cup!

clio 172 cup, aprilia rsv
just thort id post up a few pics of the cup now shes nice and clean! (not that it ever gets that dirty washing and polishing it once a week!) sorry about the pics, im still learning how to go about getting some realy descent ones, need to find some good scenery 1st! lol the plan is to try and keep this cup as std as poss, doubt it will be anywhere near as good as "project showroom" but will try hard! only bits changed so far ar the carbon diamond and gear insert, apart from that its bog std. need to sort out a couple of minor things, stone chips and wheel referb new rear disks+ pads and maybe a few other things such as new wheel bolts and a proper clean underneath and inside wheel arches etc. its only nocking on the door of 62k an imo is bloody clean for an 8 yr old car, fsh, belts done, and very well looked after. if ne1 can give me any tips on getting some pukka pics would be v grateful! i currently use a fuji finepix s1500....
DSCF0351.jpg

DSCF0356.jpg

DSCF0357.jpg

DSCF0358.jpg

DSCF0359.jpg

DSCF0361.jpg

DSCF0364.jpg

DSCF0365.jpg

DSCF0368.jpg

clio 172 cup, aprilia rsv
cheers guys :D i do try my best to keep it looking as mint as i can!
tom i got the badge from extreemeinferno on here, send him a pm and he will sort u out. really top quality and good prices