ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 172 itb 0-60

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
Looks fast mate,
I bet that is loads of fun.
And ofcourse sounds B.E.A.U.tiful:D

Renaultsport Clio 197
turn off the music for the next video :)

looks mega fast!
puts my car to the shame that's for sure lol :)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
That looks fast.

How come neither my 172 or 182 will do 40 in first, 60+ in second and no where near 100 in 3rd!

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
phase one has a longer ratio gearbox i think, and its running with a higher rev limit, if its making good power at the next remap ill see if its worth raising it again from 7500 to 7800, no point if its just stringing it out tho

a turbo'd yellow car
phase one has a longer ratio gearbox i think, and its running with a higher rev limit, if its making good power at the next remap ill see if its worth raising it again from 7500 to 7800, no point if its just stringing it out tho

my cup must be mapd then! revs to 7800k! 43 in 1st 72 in 2nd 103 in 3rd :approve:

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
I went out in this on sunday. It is RAPID! Think the R888's help get the power down, along with the AST suspension this beast has! The ride helped me make up my mind what to do with the cup next! Cheers Adey

Last edited: