ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 ltd edition

172 Cup
9370_619.JPG

What sort of edition is this? it was one of the first 172's i looked at before i bought my own. ony 172 of them made?
http://www.virtual-showroom.co.uk/scripts/stockList/vehicleDetail.asp?laf=SHOWROOMLNKS&dealer=9370&vehicle=619&ss=HTTP://WWW.GLASSINTERNET.COM/CSS/BASICGREY.CSS

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
love those cars! Only came in scarab green, full pale grey leather, and the mock bbs wheels.

That particular car is up for £6995, saw it up close last week.

Probobly worth only £5.5k

Ad

MK2 FRS
Day said:
That particular car is up for £6995, saw it up close last week.

Probobly worth only £5.5k

Christ 7k!!! somones dreaming. didnt bother clicking on the link. Yeah i agree.... only worth 5.5k

BMW E46 330i Touring
Very cool, although never looked quite 'right' to me for some reason. Whether it's the colour, light interior, chunkier spoked wheels or a combination, it just doesn't look as aggressive.

Still, worth investing in a decent example because they'll be worth more in the long run.