ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 Ph1 Megane 225 Hybrid

330i. E30 Touring.
Re: Project 172 Trophy Red Megane 225 Powered Heavy Track Car

It's on it's way, matey. DVLA are as much use as an electric supercharger!

Lovely finish that mate, that last shot looks like you could eat it!

alien green rs133

look forward to seeing it all in red.

Trophy Turbo :)

did some little bits tonight, painted the inner door and the the inner check, will paint the car tommorrow........ :)

Wahoo :) crappy photos with the blackebrry :(

IMG_0227.gif

TrackCar & F30 330d

Coooooooooooooooooooooooool :)

The red looks really dark in the pics. Is it lighter or darker than the Clio Trophy Red?

It just the pooooor photos mate, it should be trophy red as it was mixed from a trophy red match stick :) the unit is very dark too ill get soem tommorrow when i am there ;)

Astra SRI/ Hornet

Good work mate. Hopefully I'll be back driving again next year and we can tear hartside up again ; ).

Painted one side of the car today, I decided with this weather that i dint want to do the full thing in one go as i didnt want to rush it..

Had Steve H Up today and he timed up the engine for me, Thansk steve i really appreciate it :) Ready to drop in the bay now :)

IMG_0411.gif

after

IMG_0412.gif

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Looks excellent mate! Be real interested to see the finished project, hopefully see u on track next year :)

Yeah this colour is very nice :) Im pleased with the colour decistion. I will have the paint work done and engine in by Christmas :) With some luck it will be on the road 5th January :)

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.

so jelous! loved my red non sport! this looks awesome!!

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000

Cant wait to see the side skirt decals ;)

TrackCar & F30 330d

Looks great. I thought you had a Ph2 shell, but obviously not.

Oh and what the hell is that bumper in the background from. Body kitting up the Clio are ya? lol (hope not)

BMW M5 & E36

Looking good Andrew!

Type of paint have you used on this one? 2pk clear over base?

Looks great. I thought you had a Ph2 shell, but obviously not.

Oh and what the hell is that bumper in the background from. Body kitting up the Clio are ya? lol (hope not)

Yeah im graffting on a Ubber low super dooper fibreglass front bumper. LOL NOT!!!!!

Im painting it for a mate :)

listen to you dave pink, the only pink immyy life is wor lases ........................

Maybe a 172 Cup..

Keeping a watchful eye on this mate!! Looks a bit different than when I waved her good-bye en-route to Budgie..:evil:

Aboo ah this was your old car :) Well by the new year she will be fully running and driving ready for the MOT and tax at the begining of the month....

Happy Days I say

Andy

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000

Andy I spoke to a friend of mine about those "TURBO" decals you want for on the side skirts, You definately want them in the same colour and font as the "TROPHY" decals on the clio trophy side skirts? :p

PMSL steven next time you come to the unit i tell you what well do ;) Well fit them too yours first too see whats they look like hey :)

BMW M5 & E36

You've inspired me Mr G! I made a start on sanding mine down today ready for attempt 2!

I like how you painted the door shut and back edge of the wing first, seems better than painting the door separate. Have you painted the inside of the door too?

I'll send my car up :rasp:

Yes chris removed door to paint the door shuts and the door, once dry refit, and paint the door on the car ;) That way there isnt a colour difference.

Teh cr is now Fully painted just need too fo the inside of the boot floor and tail gate :)

Wahoooo

Well, Im pretty happy concidering i painted in the cold, i had of course the space heaters on by my unit is pretty tall so its hard to heat. Ill need too flat the bonnet and nib off soem s**t on the roof but over all im pretty happy with the results

trophyredbonnet.gif

trophyredroof.gif

Merc A class

Looks awesome! i want a red ph1 now :(