ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 Vs 106 Gti

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
106 will be good in the twisties as there breaks are amazin. (they can out brake a porsche) but if u upgraded your brakes aswell the only thing which he has a advantage on is being lower in the bends. straight you will be fine!!!

Eh?!?

A Porsche>? You mean like 911,boxter,Cayenne?

I really doubt that mate, alot of porsche owners go for the ceramic brake upgrade for like 3-5k. I cant see it getting out braked by a Pug GTi!

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
thats what i was told by someone couple of years ago so obviously not the ceramic ones. apparently they read it in a magazine. Anyone else herd of that?

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Nah i cant see it mate,some of these cars have drilled, 380mm discs with 6 pot callipers!

It would stop you on a ten pence piece!

Speaking from experience i really have to admit my Saxo VTS's brakes were definatley not suited to the power out put of the car!

Nawt!!!Off road Quad!
106/SAXO BRAKES!! SHITT! YOUL STOP FASTER BY OPENIN YOUR DOORS THAN PRESSING THE BRAKE PEDAL!!