ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio me up Landlord (i hope)

A4 Avant & A3

At long last ive found a 16v clio to look at that sounds good. Im going to have a look tomorrow (Mon 19/8)

1993 - K
Blue
Totally standard
88k miles FSH
Electric sunroof?? (didnt know they had them)
Immaculate inside & out

The seller states it is mint.. If so how much would you pay for this beast??
Its in for £2795

I was originally looking for something a bit newer, but havnt found any decent ones about.

Let me know what you think, as im a bit of a 16v clio virgin.

Cheers guys

A4 Avant & A3

Actually got it a little bit wrong,

RENAULT CLIO : 1.8 16v, 1993 K reg, gleaming sports blue, 80,000 miles, fsh, 12mths MOT, 6mths tax, cd multichanger, power assisted steering, e/windows/mirrors, electric sunroof, immaculate, throughout,
£2,795

Lofty

I used to have 309XSi bout 5 years ago - YES! theyre ugly, but it was an ace car to drive - it was just sooo nimble and responsive - I loved it and still regret selling it!

Matt

A4 Avant & A3

yup i agree about it being a bit ugly, but it has served me well, never really had a problem with it in the 4 or more years ive had it. Its the gti too so its pretty quick & it was only £600 so not too bad.
But it is time to get the clio ive wanted for a long time, shame its not a bit newer but if its as good as it sounds then im sure ill be pleased with it :)