ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio MK1 Alloys

Oyster Card
Looking at some alloys which fit Renaults, they're 35 offset - would that be alright

the tyre size is 195-45-15, Don't want to drop my car too much hassle - changing it soon anyhow. 14" alloys is what I currently got and they look fine standard height what would 15"s look like without being lowered.

Any idea how much they are worth, two tyres are borderline the other two are good, all Kumho.

http://i18.ebayimg.com/04/i/06/ab/da/7f_1_b.JPG

I'm really not too clued up about alloys, the ones I got on now came from another MK1 Clio so I know they are perfect fit.

Last edited:
  Oyster Card
The rim make is ACA, never heard of them myself.

What do yours sit like in relation to the arches are they flush, any rubbing?

My current wheels are 185 - 50 - 14 with 38 et iirc.

Hi mate if your after some wheels i am selling mine for £110 2 new fron tyres, back 2 are O.K could do with replacing soon though. They are 16" BK Racing ones with fitting kit for a mark 1 clio PM if ur interested

Oyster Card
Yeah mate the center caps are on there just hard too see, there ones with Renault badge on.
Slight kerbing on one of the rims which is been touched up, I went to see them and needed to have it pointed out as it was that hard to find.
Tyres isn't as bad as she made out either so I reckon I'll go for them.

Plus - three of my current alloys/tyres will not hold its pressure. put 33 in the front yesterday down to 29 today jsut as an example on one of them.

Oyster Card
JJsRT said:
Hi mate if your after some wheels i am selling mine for £110 2 new fron tyres, back 2 are O.K could do with replacing soon though. They are 16" BK Racing ones with fitting kit for a mark 1 clio PM if ur interested

Looking for 15" but thanks all the same.