ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio on Sony PSP GT

I got my 1st PSP 3006 yesterday becos of the new GT game. Got the vibrant blue to match my Clio blue trim :)

There are basically 4 Clio inside.
172MK2
V6MK1
V6MK2
V6MK1 Cup car

But you will see 8 Clios there cos they also included the Lutecia one. Same...
Now, I got a black Clio 172 MK2 and a white V6 MK2.

Attached are some pics I took.
Will play with my friend (max 4 together) with the WLAN!!! Really nice!!

Attachments

• DSC09077.jpg
    DSC09077.jpg
    439.4 KB · Views: 283
cool although a bit disapointing theirs no 197 :(

the only reason i still own my psp 1000 ive been waiting for gt :D

I guess 197 will be in GT5.

GT on PSP just released few days ago, it is basically similar to GT4, but with real track from Tourist Trophy (GT in motorbike version by same company). Also got some new cars (mostly Jap car and some concept car). Der Nur is still cool!!!

Actually the Tourist Trophy is quite nice.
http://www.us.playstation.com/TouristTrophy/

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I've read that the game is pretty sh*t to be honest. Don't know whether to bother with it or not.

I've read that the game is pretty sh*t to be honest. Don't know whether to bother with it or not.

Not great reviews but not s**t either Gamespot gave it a 7.5/10

Average to Fair I would say!

Main negative thing was the lack of a real campaign mode. I am half tempted to download this off the store and run it from my 4gig memory stick!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Not great reviews but not s**t either Gamespot gave it a 7.5/10

Average to Fair I would say!

Main negative thing was the lack of a real campaign mode. I am half tempted to download this off the store and run it from my 4gig memory stick!

Good luck. That's proving quite difficult to do! ;)

D.

Never above 25mpg
Bought this today from Tesco for £19.87! Long time since I've been on GT and initial reactions are that this is definitely more kiddie orientated than the rest of the games

Never above 25mpg
Decided this is great for lunchtimes. Did 2 laps of the Nurburgring in my Audi Quattro and it took the time away nicely.