ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio track prep - next stage complete !

172 Cup (track) FS
kerb1.jpg

172 Cup (track) FS
haven't been on the site for a while - but the car has been stripped right down over the winter, this is where she's at :

P1000725.gif

P1000727.gif

P1000728.gif

roll cage going in next week (also painted white but currently waiting for dash to return from preparation) and KW are sending over a suspension kit which also goes on next week. Then corner-weighting, final geometry, oil service and finishing touches like cage padding and shift light, plus a new steering wheel.

carbon door panels have also been sourced and I'm looking into a few other bits e.g. footwell pods.

Can't wait to see what this is like with the cage and decent suspension, should be interesting !

I'm concious I've messed a few poeple around with replying to a for sale thread for interior bits - so apologies for that, but I do still have a pretty much full 2003 Cup interior for sale. I'll try and update the thread but if anyone is interested then PM me. Sorry again for those I've let down but other things have taken priority over the winter.