ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio trade in dissapointment

I was dissapointed yesterday to be offered only £3000 part ex for my less than 2 year old Clio (with 24000 miles in excellent condition....shown at Donny South)

Looks like I could be off to Toyota fairly soon who offered me £4850 part ex and a £1800 discount off the price of a new YARIS.

Renault dealer said that "Market forces " would only allow him to offer £3000. :cry:

How do they expect to maintain customer loyalty, Clios are great cars....shame about the dealers. :(

I am going to wait till i have had mine for 3 years. cause as long as i dont go much over 30000 miles then they have signed a bit of paper to say they will give me in the region of £4500 (depending on the bodywork). But even so i think i may still be able to get more privately for it.

Skoda Fabia vRS

my mate was after a new Clio but Renault dealers offered him a crap trade in for his Honda Civic, Vauxhall dealers gave him about 4x as much, with a LOT better deal on the car.....so hes got a new Corsa SXI

Quote: Originally posted by Red Clio 52 on 03 September 2004

Renault dealer said that "Market forces " would only allow him to offer £3000. :cry:
That doesnt stop them adding their big mark up tho on new cars.....:mad:

Meg on pistonheads £6995

SH*T

thats a lotta lotta cash - keeeeeeeeeep it!

if must sell, private about £4500+ on http://www.autotrader.co.ukwww.autotrader.co.uk for £15

dont ever trade in!!

I was offered £600 trade-in (L reg 19 RSi) against full list

sold my 19 private for £1400 in 3 hours on Autotrader then knocked £1200 off list = 2K in my pocket!

Decision made.............Its goodbye Renault and Hello Mr T

The new Yaris in Metallic Carlo Blue is being delivered at the end of the month. :D

The Clio and the friends I have met on Cliosport wont be forgotten.............I still intend to remain a member of one of the friendliest owners clubs around.

Clios are great cars.....Its a pity the dealers let them down :(