ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio williams gud step after 106 rallye

As above have a mk2 106 Rallye atm very happy with it, i can keep up happily with me friends clio 16v till 85 odd. Are the williamss a big step in performance? though ive always liked the Clio williams. Would this seem a gud next step is it as fun to drive as the rallye?

ok cheer

PaulC.

williams and trophy

well the williams would start leaving u at bout 30............ then ud jus see it disappear lol

as fro the corners.............well

it isnt the best hot hatch to date without good reason

runs quickly dodgin the backlash

never had any grief from a rallye before,but they are quick i agree, get your mate to put the other 2 HT leads back on:D

yes theres going to be a huge grin on your face after having that then getting in a williams..

runs and hides behind 2live....

yeh think im gonna hve to test drive one me rallye running 111bhp weighs in at around 850kgs bhp per tonne about 130ish

got quickshift and its lowered i can pull about an 8flat to 60 and pretty much keep up till 85/90 then that extra power/torque pulls him away :( lol

wats the standard quater mile time for a Williams? and 0-100?, 0-62 etc?

been reading hill power site with phase 1 kit would u see a big diff on a williams?

Sorry bout all questions ok cheers

PaulC.

williams and trophy

theres only 1 that iv had a few probs with..............

didnt turn out too problematic atthe end tho....think craggys got it on vid somewhere lol

was on our very own personal donny cruise lol

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

If your not too far away, im sure a few of use williams drivers would like to add a 106Rallye to our list of left standing cars.