ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clios spotted around Leeds

I could take a better photo than that using my toaster!

C412OL R on an RB200 in Wortley yesterday afternoon, replaced a WRX I think.

You must have a doppelganger mate!
Saw a silver 182 just like yours by Pizza Top yesterday.

Just saw a couple in Birstall this afternoon.
Red 197 Cup by Oakwell Hall and a black 197 Cup at Coach and Six lights.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
There was an Albi Blue 200 for sale down Kirkstall Road (GMC2000 Motors) for a little while, I kept meaning to post it here or on FB for anyone interested. However, the other day I literally saw the new owner driving it off the forecourt so beat me to it! Looked very clean.

There was an Albi Blue 200 for sale down Kirkstall Road (GMC2000 Motors) for a little while, I kept meaning to post it here or on FB for anyone interested. However, the other day I literally saw the new owner driving it off the forecourt so beat me to it! Looked very clean.

Yeah I viewed it as only a few streets from mine, was also an Oyster Grey Rs250 next to it.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Yeah I viewed it as only a few streets from mine, was also an Oyster Grey Rs250 next to it.
They have started lining up performance cars along the front I've noticed, seen a few different motors over the months, last Summer they had an older model Monaro there and it had me creaming everytime I passed.

The rough looking one is me.

Slowly rebuilding it over the past 4/5 years and using as a daily. Long overdue for a respray, but, it is spot on mechanically.

The rough looking one is me.

Slowly rebuilding it over the past 4/5 years and using as a daily. Long overdue for a respray, but, it is spot on mechanically.

Pretty sure Ive seen you several times down Kirkstall, do you drive along Abbey Road regularly around half 4/5? I'm normally in my daily slammed black e46 320cd.

Yeah that is me! Will have to give us a honk next time you see me!

I was going to sort the paintwork out summer last year, but I kind of love the look on people's faces when this beat up looking Clio takes off 😄

Normally in this, also a bit of a shed but just my daily.
bmw.jpg

Sounds about right.
I was heading home from White Rose, a few cars behind you.
Think that's 3 times I've spotted you now haha.