ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport convoy to WSR (cliosport fliers??)

Renault Clio 1.6 16v
clio trophy t28***
black ph1 cliosport
2x black ph2 cliosports

I was the silver 1.6 16v that tagged allong with you on the way into donnington, and my mate spidey was in the red cliosport as well. lol at the tune playing on radio renault on the way in and everyone with thier hands out the window.

Day was only slightly put down by a slightly warped brake disc meaning I couldnt really drive too fast without a fair bit of vibration through the steering wheel, but I suppose thats just renault ownership for you lol:)

anyway thats me so hi!!!!!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
^^^^^^^^uh hum......

and a valver please.....i was in that convoy...lol

none of us were listening to radio renault....to busy listening to ady playing bonjovi out of his windows

UR 197, AB 182 FF
I overtook the T28PHY a couple of times on the M1, had some hippy driving ;)

Still, nobody spotted me all day!!

It was Me, Nik Ady182 and s70res, no valver as it was on the Saturday.
T28PHY went nowhere near the M1 all weekend, there were loads of similar registrations so would of been one of the others.

Renault Clio 1.6 16v
Dont see many trophies around first one I'd seen in ages, great looking cars:D also good to see another convoy, we were down a car in ours due to my mates sunflower (vegetable oil) power chavalier TD braking down down at hopwood park services lol

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
MikeDX said:
I overtook the T28PHY a couple of times on the M1, had some hippy driving ;)

Still, nobody spotted me all day!!

Nope wasn't me, I took the M42 / M40 route all weekend. Must of been one of the other T2* PHY plates

Renault Clio 1.6 16v
sdhizzle so that wasnt you that we saw either then??? could have swore it was your reg lol