ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF22 ClioSport Festival 2022 - Book Tickets Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Just wanted to echo all that’s been said already.
I felt like a right gimp turning up on my own and not knowing anyone. But it was a top day and great to actually meet fellow virgins!!
Disappointing not to see any Merrells though.
Till next year. 👌

You were the other person I was trying to to think of! Great to meet you mate!

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Well, I'm ruined :LOL:

Highlights of the weekend for me....

Giving @The Handbrake Kid aka The CFS Harvester some tuition only to find 3 laps in that the mad sod was on standard discs and pads!
Que exit stage left at the chicane straight into the middle of the field :ROFLMAO:

@Daniel for the passenger laps, what a machine that MK1 is. Full on giggle factory on steroids!

@Alistair14 for letting me hoof his car around for a few laps, cracking bit of kit fair play!

@Gus @Clio_fool @dann2707 @Yorkshire Pudding @DaveDreads @Alistair14 @DavidDave and everyone else in the dysfunctional family corner, such a good bunch. Thanks for the laughs around the fire till silly o'clock :sleep: Good to put some names to a few new faces too @Touring_Rob, @Stefan. and anyone else whos names I've forgotten 😅

A big thank you to everyone that donated to DementiaUK for some hot laps with us, wicked to see the grins on peoples faces as they got out of the car. Glad to see no one threw up too, saved us on the clean up bill!

Biggest thank you however, goes to all the staff and admins that made the weekend happen (y) the time and effort you all put in for us this year is massively appreciated. Roll on CFS 23👌

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
What a great weekend, had an absolute blast despite not having met anyone in real life before, aside from @Yorkshire Pudding briefly one afternoon outside his work. By the end of the weekend it honestly felt like I'd known some of you for years.

Big thank you to the mods and admins, not only for organising the event, but for being so welcoming and friendly.

Special thanks go to @dann2707 for sabotaging bleeding my brakes before I went out on track, and @Filters for showing me where someone with functional brakes should be braking 😏

The real MVP of the event though was the farmer, who somehow made his field as smooth as the surrounding track. My only complaint is that the visibility was poor, so maybe he could trim it before our next outing?

Oh, and this mad c**t who was flying around while we were eating pizza 👌Screenshot_20220716-210321.png

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
What a great weekend, had an absolute blast despite not having met anyone in real life before, aside from @Yorkshire Pudding briefly one afternoon outside his work. By the end of the weekend it honestly felt like I'd known some of you for years.

Big thank you to the mods and admins, not only for organising the event, but for being so welcoming and friendly.

Special thanks go to @dann2707 for sabotaging bleeding my brakes before I went out on track, and @Filters for showing me where someone with functional brakes should be braking 😏

The real MVP of the event though was the farmer, who somehow made his field as smooth as the surrounding track. My only complaint is that the visibility was poor, so maybe he could trim it before our next outing?

Oh, and this mad c**t who was flying around while we were eating pizza 👌View attachment 1603073
Why is your name still The Handbrake Kid, I thought we were going with The Crop Duster?
(until it gets changed to the next stupid thing you do)

TRH_Racing

South East - Herts/London
ClioSport Area Rep
Well, I'm ruined :LOL:

Highlights of the weekend for me....

Giving @The Handbrake Kid aka The CFS Harvester some tuition only to find 3 laps in that the mad sod was on standard discs and pads!
Que exit stage left at the chicane straight into the middle of the field :ROFLMAO:

@Daniel for the passenger laps, what a machine that MK1 is. Full on giggle factory on steroids!

@Alistair14 for letting me hoof his car around for a few laps, cracking bit of kit fair play!

@Gus @Clio_fool @dann2707 @Yorkshire Pudding @DaveDreads @Alistair14 @DavidDave and everyone else in the dysfunctional family corner, such a good bunch. Thanks for the laughs around the fire till silly o'clock :sleep: Good to put some names to a few new faces too @Touring_Rob, @Stefan. and anyone else whos names I've forgotten 😅

A big thank you to everyone that donated to DementiaUK for some hot laps with us, wicked to see the grins on peoples faces as they got out of the car. Glad to see no one threw up too, saved us on the clean up bill!

Biggest thank you however, goes to all the staff and admins that made the weekend happen (y) the time and effort you all put in for us this year is massively appreciated. Roll on CFS 23👌
Good to see you again!
glad you enjoyed the car, thanks for the kind words

Mcaff

ClioSport Club Member
Massive thank you to all of the admin and anyone who had hands on putting this event on. We will be back. I didn’t personally get to speak to many people and felt a bit antisocial as a result. I’ve posted on here about my health not being tip top so things like this are always a stretch for me, come Saturday night I was gubbed but had the best of times

Great to put some faces to names and chat to who I did speak to.

Huge thanks to @R29TJR for the good craic in the pits and the run out in that spectacular caterham!
And a huge thanks to the lad (sorry I forgot your name) that works at blyton with the track 172 cup that showed me round the track for some laps and all the tips plus showing me round the ginettas!
Apologies to anyone I held up on track or didn’t get out the way of in time. Taking it on track really exposed to me how much of a road car it is. Was a handful to try and drive as quick as some of the other clios. But I had an absolute blast and made all the better that both van and car made it back in one piece! Was well worth the journey.
404F4599-329F-41E6-A07C-EE74DBC19978.jpeg

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Wasn't sure which thread to put this in so feel free to move it to the the CSF22 pictures thread.

Trying my best to keep up with Max Coates ex Clio cup racer. I was sweating after this session 🥵

You did well to keep him in sight, he was f*cking rapid in that thing and he wasn't even using the curbs, I asked him what percentage he was at and he said 90%, the other 10% was the curbs he was avoiding so he wasn't too hard on the car.

Ocrlew

ClioSport Club Member
Sounds like you all had a great time! Hopefully next year I will have a car to join! If not il Nick my brother turbo 197 for the day

i wasn’t at the event, but I saw a lot of you drive through my village. all the cars I saw look great.
Saw sash, Daniel, cub, and a few others

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Surprised you didn't ask him for his forum username like you did my mates 🤣🤣😂
Your mates all looked like they would have a forum username Lou. Minecraft forum or something.

But yes, I very nearly asked him if he was on CS 😂😂😂 I told him about all the men and Clio's in a field and he said he would check it out.

New member commission incoming.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Your mates all looked like they would have a forum username Lou. Minecraft forum or something.

But yes, I very nearly asked him if he was on CS 😂😂😂 I told him about all the men and Clio's in a field and he said he would check it out.

New member commission incoming.
All admin on a virgin forum, myself included.

Status
Not open for further replies.