ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Saturday - Feedback Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Hi guys,

In order to make the 2012 event better, we thought it would be an idea to gather your feedback on the 2011 event.

This is your oppourtunity to tell us what we did well, what we did bad and what you would like to see for next year.

We would appreciate it if you would take the time to reply to this survey so we can quantify what you thought of the day.

Before you answer these questions, remember a few things.
1. We do this part time
2. there isn't a bottomless pit of money, so please be realistic with any suggestions and answers.

Click HERE to Complete

Thanks a lot,
Luke

Last edited by a moderator:

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Bad= Tom and microphone

Good= everything else tbh.

Last edited by a moderator:
As i tried to explain in my survey, the only things i didn't like about it was that some people were stupidly OTT cleaning their car until the point they went home, the lack of beers which maybe a camping area could help, would get people being more chatty too.

CS done everything it could for a first national meet imo.

CSS would be better as Clio Sport Social though!

Filled mine in, dodgems would be ace next year but possibly would stretch the budget!

Was pretty awesome overall, 100% would like to see Wests Renault and a Dent man there again plus the raffle, as it raises lots of money for charity! :D

ITB'd MK1
As i tried to explain in my survey, the only things i didn't like about it was that some people were stupidly OTT cleaning their car until the point they went home, the lack of beers which maybe a camping area could help, would get people being more chatty too.

CS done everything it could for a first national meet imo.

CSS would be better as Clio Sport Social though!

pretty much exactly my opinion. At the camping afterwards, I just sat about chatting b****cks to people I'd never met before and it was great. I think being able to settle in for the weekend/night really helped.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Loving some of the feedback so far, however a few seem to be slightly inaccurate.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Couple of odd comments about Admin being in a group on their own. If you mean the guys in the tent, that's kinda the point.

Dan was walking around all day as was I, Luke and Saner and Jon. We had bright orange T Shirts so you know who we are, unless you have a name badge on (provided FOC from the tent) we don't know you from Adam 75% of the time. It would not hurt you to approach us, we are all friendly and will chat to you for as long as you want.

But I knew people would say that, perhaps these are the people that didn't get out of their cars all day.

I would have liked it if Adminzzzz would have came and sat with us for a bit, but i understand you had to look after everyone and make sure everyone was happy though. Fair play.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
name badges weren't given on early enough in the day - nobody really had them (forgot to add this).

Yeah we agree, i think we should have enough time to do it on the gate for CSS 12.

Couple of people should keep traffic flow to a minimum.

name badges weren't given on early enough in the day - nobody really had them (forgot to add this).

I never saw them in the tent, Spoke to Revels and Boosh and only Boosh had one. So thought they were for admins, until later when other people had them. I just introduced myself where possible anyway.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Couple of odd comments about Admin being in a group on their own. If you mean the guys in the tent, that's kinda the point.

Dan was walking around all day as was I, Luke and Saner and Jon. We had bright orange T Shirts so you know who we are, unless you have a name badge on (provided FOC from the tent) we don't know you from Adam 75% of the time. It would not hurt you to approach us, we are all friendly and will chat to you for as long as you want.

But I knew people would say that, perhaps these are the people that didn't get out of their cars all day.

I saw two cars containing a total of four people that just sat there in the cars. WTF. They were trying to look 'ard too. With a bad boy menacing look.

Why come to a social event and sit in the car all day? Nob heads.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

Completely true, we couldn't cope with dealing with the merchandise, raffle tickets and goody bags. So the name badge stickers were delayed till things had calmed down.

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
I saw two cars containing a total of four people that just sat there in the cars. WTF. They were trying to look 'ard too. With a bad boy menacing look.

Why come to a social event and sit in the car all day? Nob heads.

I assume these people had there air con on all day, as I got one of the most epic of all epicness t-shirt tans, my neck, arms and ankles were fried.

The dent man and west renaults a definate must.

As for the name badge mine was put on my dash. I spoke to loads of people not a clue who they were which didnt bother me. Said bye to the Admin lot at the end as me and the welsh lot were the last too leave. I also noticed alot of people went around 1ish, I know there wasnt much to do but I found things to do.

P.S would like to thank Revels on selling me the rafle tickets that won me the i-Car and the auto glym t-shirt/rag (not the best prizes but happy where my money went)

Tom, this pretty much sums up our discussion in the tent with Dr Jekyll (Mark)! The day was all about people making and effort to chat and doesn't work if people sit about in their cars, you said people would leave this exact feedback on the day!!

Form filled in from me, I was very impressed with the day and only thing I was unaware of was the free bull!

Cheers,
Sam

Oh yeah, i wasn't aware the bull was free, not that it mattered, i still don't think i'd have had a go! Revels asked me if i fancied it, if i knew it was free i'd have tried and got bird to jump on it.

I remember standing talking to some chaps, f**k knows who, and some lad just came and stood next to us mid convo, i said hello, and he just nodded and walked off about 20 seconds later. Think maybe a few shots of sambuca should come with the ticket next year, some people need to open up a bit.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
A few folk I said hey to never even told me their name. I'm not sure if they expected me to know who they were!

Maybe they just didn't understand what you meant by "Ehhhhhhhhhh aamm kevvva"?

In all seriousness it is gay talking about people bottling talking to eachother, maybe the "outcast corner" should be an official thing next year, so people know if you wanna have a chat, insult, swear, flirt, beer etc that's where to go.

Mind you there may be a section of people working up the courage to walk in like DK at a Weight Watchers meet.

Last edited:
  182 track, Mk7 ST
P.S would like to thank Revels on selling me the rafle tickets that won me the i-Car and the auto glym t-shirt/rag (not the best prizes but happy where my money went)

So you were the one standing in front of us during the raffle that 'lost' the car for a while Flol!

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Done.

I agree with much of what Charlie said early doors in here.

I must say, event was very well run. Priced about right at a fiver IMO. although I don't know the costs for the whole day.

Camping on site would be good and bad, and can see why the club wouldn't want a load o piss heads with access to their cars for the day.

All the car cleaning was a but anal for me, that bloke with the RB V6, the bloke never stopped. If that's what gets you off, fair play, but I thought the idea was to meet up and have a chat.

Lol at the outcast corner. I chatted to a few people, then wandered up there with Gally and that was me set for the day. Own tent and bar next year?

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
I'll bring one up in my car Deeg. ;)

Outcast beer tent. Done.

Lol, suits me.

I'll make the trip down for the camping next time, wherever that might be. I fcuking loathe camping too.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Car cleaning was a bit much for me, even though im into deatiling its gunna get splatterd with flies again on the way home. Even saw some guy had a tea towel out and a bottle of blue tcut for his rb 182 lol

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'll come for a beer at night and then leave once Charlie threatens me with violence because he thinks i'm "muggin' him off" because he can't understand me! :eek:

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
My boot?

Thought i would, turned out it was just a place to pass out in.

Yeah, need to make the most of your boot supply next time.

I've always had the worst hang overs in my life after camping. For exactly that reason.

Would it be possible to leave cars at the venue maybe? They had acres of car parking, then have dessy's to the camping spot, if not on site?

Just a thought, I would have been happy to pay a fiver on the day for my car to get locked up, if someone was willing to drive back and forth? Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.