ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Tax Disk Holder - PICTURE

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/file.php?image=1058525305__tax.jpg

If you want to be one of the first in line for these, send off your £16 today!

First come first served - although we can probably get more made if they prove popular.

Cheques payable to cliosport, please enclose delivery address and membership number (these items are for members only - so if youre not a member and want one - join up at the same time!). If you dont enclose a delivery address, they will get sent to whatever address you originally signed up with.

We will be getting them in stock around the 23rd/24th July, and they will be dispatched straight away.

Anyone coming to York can collect/purchase that weekend.

ClioSport
PO Box 6811
South Woodham Ferrers
CM3 5XE

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by Jas on 18 July 2003

Anyone coming to York can collect/purchase that weekend.
Id like to reserve one to collect at York please Jas...

:D

Nippy white cup

can we do that Jas. I will have one at York without a doubt. Wont put it in straight away as it will way more that my std one lol!

Lee

BMW M2C

Ill pick mine and Pootle172s up at York too please Jas. You should have received the cheque for Pottles by now, but Im good for the money ;)

They look good Jas, it was a good idea getting them.

Sadly i dont even have enough to buy one but will defo get one in the future.

-Rob

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

yep, we ordered a fair amount for stock - so weve got loads left!

VW Potato

that is quite nice. I havent bought any treats for the puppy apart from oil and tyres. But i must be a member to buy, yes? Also, how does it attached to the screen? is there a rubber surround or something?

cheers,

g

Little invisible sticky pads m8 - and yes you do need to be a member, so this would be a good time to join - "two birds/one stone" kinda deal ;)

Clio 172 Ph2

Any chance of us using paypal to pay for these?!

Im too lazy to attempt to find my cheque book! ;)

how much is it to join cliosport?? im sorry if this is a stupid question but I just aint seen a price! lol, and does this mean i get two stars to :D

Quote: Originally posted by connor on 27 July 2003

how much is it to join cliosport?? im sorry if this is a stupid question but I just aint seen a price! lol, and does this mean i get two stars to :D
its $10 which works out like £6.50 and yes you get two stars (y) (y)

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

due to the York weekend, none have been sent out yet - but they will be sent early this week.