ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cnut at MK Escape

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
You were in a monaco 172, and as I said to you, your a f**king c**t, an if you drive like that anywhere near my pregnant mrs or anyone else for that matter I hope you get anally raped by a silverback. Your lucky I didnt knock you out.

Oh and well done for the wanker sign as you drove away. Big man when you could get away.

Rant over.

P.s. If you are on here, await your ban for bringing the club into disrepute. Remove the CS sticker from your car, we don't want w*****s like you associated to the forum.

Last edited:
  RS 182 CUP
catch the reg? my mrs is due to drop in july so i know wot its like with some of the kno66ers on the road

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Dragged him half out of car after did a hand brake turn about 8 feet from my wife. Not happy.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Seems keyboard warrior-esk and a bit immature to come on here moaning like you have, if you really wanted to know who it was you should have just posted a spotted thread and I'm sure you'd have stood a far better chance of them replying - then perhaps a few pm's would have been sufficient. I don't think this post portrays you in a particular positive light as a new moderator.

I'm glad no harm was done to you or your family.

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Don't know which I fear more, the wrath of a pregnant woman with crazy hormones or big Dave dot. Either sounds scary.

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Point taken Jamie, so bloody annoyed, and to be honest probably better I didn't know who it was.

Dragged him half out of car after did a hand brake turn about 8 feet from my wife. Not happy.

I'm waiting for the opposite new thread to pop up "Cnut at MX Escape".
"Some guy tried to drag me out my car, what a d*ck"

Tbh I don't blame you though :)
Don't need people like that representing CS.