ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coilovers

Clio Campus 1.2 8v
Hi, I've recently bought a 1.2 8v Clio Campus (57 plate) and would like to add coilovers for a 50-60mm drop. Im not to sure on which ones would fit as I've been told various types would and wouldnt fit. Thanks in advance, great forum!

Listerine & Poledo
Morning Graham,
Can't help you with any suggestions, but a lot of people have had the same question over the history of ClioSport. If you dont get many helpful replies on here, have a search.
As long as you dont get "sport" or "cup" parts, they should go on your hatch no problems

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
@TheTomB96 Chances are he won't remember if he does reply, the original post is over 2 years old!
Your best bet would be to get under the car with a measuring stick and measure the distance between the centre of the bolt holes in the front hubs.
At a guess, I'd say the Campus was based on a facelifted mk2, so chances are it uses mk2 suspension.

The standard mk2 uses a 58mm bolt spacing, if this is the case for yours, there's some fairly cheap coilies on ebay for it.