ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Compomotive.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
What do you people think of these, I personally love them! Have been looking for an age for them, I think they would look superb on a lowered Saxo VTS in dark racing green :D ... purely because I have seen one lol

Well here is the link, just any opinions on them... may purchase them once I have a car.

http://www.performancealloys.com/de...sizes='15x8'&price='144'&permission=511918194

Rather chuffed that I found them, I didn't no what make or model they where back in the day.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
yeah i love the compomotive MO, had them fitted to a nova (back in the day) and my punto turbo, very very strong, i had mine in white. Bit on the heavy side though

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
my mates old one, fekkin awsome :)

000_0290.jpg

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Very niceee ^ Apart from lights to be honest lol ...

... should have got them in gold with the blue bolt cover thing, saweeeet :)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
lights make it imo, and nah gold and green would be :dead:

the above is paxo perfection ;)

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
top wheels. classics. also good are compomotive TH but frig knows where u get em from and wud have to be in big size but dont think they do em in more than 15"?

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
I seriousley think a racing green saxo(MkI) VTS, 60mm drop, and those wheels would look proper bo!

Really want a VTS at the moment but not many kicking about :(

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
I like them... would obviously prefer like a MkI clio or any clio sport, but to expensive for myself at the moment.

clio 200 F4Rt
MO's are a classic.

Used to have them on my Saxo VTS..

Picture006-vi.jpg

SV5002163vi-vi.jpg

Then i got a set of TH3's

discs2-vi.jpg

IMG_3316vi-vi.jpg

Then when i moved onto the Clio, i got some more TH3's...

100_0596-vi.jpg

100_0597-vi.jpg

100_0792-vi.jpg

KamesSSC123vi-vi.jpg