ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Convoy at KFC Cribbs Causeway Bristol, saturday 27/5

Spotted large convoy, poss heading for FSC??

3 mk1 valvers
a silver clio sport
red 1.6 16v clio (same model as mine)
red V6 clio
and a couple of others

I was in the silver clio with the renault sports club stickers, was gonna come over and say hi but then you all started to depart, I followed up a junction of the motorway then headed for home

Just thought I'd come over and say hi if it was anyt of you, I know the 1.6 16v clio had a cliosport sticker in the rear window!!!!!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
yep that was us........we were all meeting ready for our journey up to the French Car Show...you should of come over and said hi mate.....we are all friendly...lol

didn't spot anybody in a red clio...sorry..

wish I had now, though I'd eat my KFC first and then you were leaving, the red cli was more of a burgendy colour, lowered ph2 1.6 16v with a zorst. I was the silver clio at the bottom end of the car park.

Are there many bristol area meets??? I may even pop down some time and say hi

Valver..
:D...we were spotted yay...which Valver did u think was the best bud...:D...the red one by any chance :D D: :D he he

lol they were all wicked valvers lol

my missus was like "isnt that chris and nick in the red clio"

I had to say

"no hunni, chis has a 1.4 RT!!!!"

bless!!!!!

who was the 1.6 16v clio????

Mazda MX5 1.8
the 1.6 is mine..... :D

pitty about the pissing rain.... i was frickin cold.....

on reflection i think it would have been a better idea to get my coat out my car lol

sorry if that was u alongside me on the motorway. looking back i should if waved or something but had my gf shouting orders in my ear over the radio (from her AX behind)

fair play noticed you had car to car walkie talkie jobs, did they cost much???

Dont worry bout not saying hi, I was just being nosy so when you all left I came too and followed back to aztec west junction for a laugh!!!

u done much to that 1.6?????

Mazda MX5 1.8
they cost £50 a few years back (BT things). pretty good really - lasted most of the weekend which was good

not much done much to it really (viper+exhaust+coilovers+black side reps)
new wheels on their way....... :D have been for frickin ages so may just have them in time for fcs2007

we usually have meets down Weston super mare but i think there is hopes for one down cheddar....... keep an eye out for topics and PM one of us if u want to know anything

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
yeah there will be a few meets coming up soon i expect

the area rep is very busy at the moment with uni stuff, so when thats passed expect something to happen....

clio_head...best valver lol...ghey boy

Thats all good, sumer is coiming, and summer is all about cars (oh and drinking when the cars in the garage!!!)

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
Im undermined by looking like a Valver lol
Freebone style.
Should have come over mate :)

sorry guessing you have a williams not a valver tucks!! you'll have to excuse my eye sight all I could see was the outline behind a couple of other clios, would have cruised past on the motorway but I guess you and the "valvers" lol chipped off pretty quick when you hit the m5!!!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Tucks said:
Im undermined by looking like a Valver lol
Freebone style.
Should have come over mate :)

i was lol at the fact yours had been spotted as a valver.......makes me feel more comfortable that mine is supposedly an rsi