ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cup gearstick gator fecked..

..does anyone know how its supposed to be attached cause mine has come away. it seems to have a tapered tab at the front but nothing to slot into at the back (ooh err!). i can prolly get it done under warranty but would prefer to keep it out of the dealer if poss.

Any Ideas folks?

Chris

this happened to mine mate, there shold be 1 tab at the front and 2 tabs at the back i think. My one snaped at the back so i just got a new one under warrenty. No probs with it getting it done it the dealership so it worked out well.

This happened twice on my old 52 reg 1.2 Dynamique. The dealership sorted it under warranty but they had fitted it wrong so the material was too stretched. When I put it in reverse the next day, the single back plastic clip just snapped off again! They sorted it again and it was fine after that.

The actual clips look very weak and its not suprising they broke. The good old Renault build quality I guess!