ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup hit in Staion carpark..

Liquid yellow R26 F1
b******s.. Is the first thing i have to say on the matter..

Just happned to look at the back of the car lastnight.. to notice a big scrape on the rear bumper + bumper pushed in and cracked.. GGRrrrrrr :(

I always park under a camera and have called the police already and have to report the damage to the police staition tonight in person, to verify damage i suppose.. They then contact the station to see the tapes..

Mk2 172 (Silver)
:( sorry to hear that James!!
fingers crossed there's something on the video's!! :(
Em

Liquid yellow R26 F1
Thanks.. mind you i recon i could probably get a new r bumper from a renault scrapyard.. and in the correct colour.. anyone know of any..

C

Cupster

Been there with my old cup. Never caught them either! Good luck mate

Lux'd Glacier White R26
b******s. People like that give other motorists a bad name. He/She should of wrote a note...

Tyson.

172cup/BMW 320 coupe
unlucky dude!!!! hope u get the evil fcukers!!!!!
thats wot happened to my cup, some one reversed in to the passenger wing in sainsburys c/p and left red paint on my wing, luckilly didnt crack the wing!! sud t-cut out?

C

Cupster

Blue cups seem to attract these cack drivers, 3 people hit mine all minor damage aswell like scraps and scratches - sooooo annoying

RB182cup&golf gti
I always park under a camera and have called the police already and have to report the damage to the police staition tonight in person, to verify damage i suppose.. They then contact the station to see the tapes

dont hold your breath, police are f'in useless when in comes to car crime/damage, from my experience - fingers crossed anyway fella

Weeman sucks ****
ARGH, bang out of order.

I was lucky enough (or not) to be sitting in my car when another one rolled into me. Finding out that way is harsh. Sure you'll get it sorted though mate.