ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup racer steering wheel on!

Mondeo TDCI 130
Will be 'reet as long as he running harnesses

Im not running harneses!

Some people worry to much, but what makes me chuckle is, the amount of people with clio's with airbag lights on, so in the event of an accident there is a chance there's wouldnt fire anyway!

Be reet, chance i am willing to take.

GTD, Lupo
Spot on but i would say that :D

You looked into spacing the back wheels out a little yet? Im considering it but just gonna wait for winter to finish :D

Paul

Titanium 182
I run an OMP wheel without harnesses, I just keep telling myself my parents drove plenty of cars back in the 70's that didn't have airbags and they're still here :rasp:

It's a no for me on the scoop. IMO they look f**king ugly bolt on after thoughts. Look out of place even on the real thing when they're functional so it's beyond me why you'd want that stupid looking thing perched on the roof if it's serving no purpose.

Love that wheel :)
3775449173_1f32b47d50.jpg

This is the look i want!!! :cool:
That is lovely !

172 5HED
Stripped out white clio with a cage....

hmm.... not feeling it TBH!!

Anyway, reply to your PMs please!

M

mini-valver

Looks the tits Kev! :D

I'd put the scoop on for sure. Leave it with the white wheels too. Some dirty camber with the H&R's and you're away!

Have a Matter cup cage here too :p