ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

d4h182- 182 on williams wheels

Mk1 F4R
Dales (d4h182) Wheels have been taken off so he could get some new tyres put on them, ive lent him my williams wheels for the mean while till he sorts his out, turns out he really likes the look of the white willams on his car.
Comments welcome as it will help him make his mind up wether to get some of not

Just a few quick pics i took the other night

IMG_3907.gif

IMG_3920.gif

IMG_3921.gif

IMG_3908.gif

IMG_3916.gif

IMG_3923.gif

IMG_3925.gif

IMG_3930.gif

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
I like, BUT if you are doing old skool Renault wheels it would have to be white turbines if i am honest.

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Only my opinion, but Williams wheels should only be on a Williams. Secondly and most importantly they should only ever be gold....

Mk1 16v 172 hybrid
Cheers Adam for putting the pics up we will have to get some pic of when it's clean coz it's wel dirty. Thanks for the coments I will put some pics on of the 182 with it's nicely re-furbed wheels on

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
No I don't think it looks right, I'd prefer some white 2118's.

Mk1 16v 172 hybrid
I like it lots, bit different looks good, what's the weight of them like compared to the standard 182 alloys?

Don't know the weight but they felt slot lighter than the 182 ones and it feels a little bit nipper of the line