ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Daniels Blue 182.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Looks mega clean.

Are you going to put some kind of small led light strip in the rear spoiler?
Thanks mate.

I've just bought another v6 rep spoiler so this horrible looking thing is going to be coming off ASAP!

Also ordered some new smaller diameter boost pipes as I think these are way too big and maybe what led me to having quite a significant bit of turbo lag when it was up and running.

M135i, 197 turbo
Thanks mate.
Also ordered some new smaller diameter boost pipes as I think these are way too big and maybe what led me to having quite a significant bit of turbo lag when it was up and running.
What have you gone for? mine are 51mm and could run 320/320 without issue and sod all lag if I wanted to break the bottom end :up:

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
20180101_165310.jpg

Pop.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
More things to report

The v6 spoiler has been dropped off with the sprayer tonight. I've paid a f**king fortune for it to be done. I'm a little upset with my northern self tbh. But it didn't have pin holes in it so he's gonna fill them in etc. The finish will be excellent though. Anyone guess how much I've paid?

Secondly I'm redoing my pipes that go from the brake fluid reservoir bottles to the master cylinder as the previous iterations were flexy. Now its solid tube that doesn't fold.

Three out of four tyres had slow punctures. So they're now at my tyre place having everything resealed. Corrosion is making them leak which sucks a dick or three.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
More things to report

The v6 spoiler has been dropped off with the sprayer tonight. I've paid a f**king fortune for it to be done. I'm a little upset with my northern self tbh. But it didn't have pin holes in it so he's gonna fill them in etc. The finish will be excellent though. Anyone guess how much I've paid?

Secondly I'm redoing my pipes that go from the brake fluid reservoir bottles to the master cylinder as the previous iterations were flexy. Now its solid tube that doesn't fold.

Three out of four tyres had slow punctures. So they're now at my tyre place having everything resealed. Corrosion is making them leak which sucks a dick or three.
Can I guess

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Spoiler should be collected this week sometime.
@JP83 the lovely man he is sent me a brake light to suit. I've got all the wiring made up for it ready to plumb in when I get the spoiler back.

Finally got a free night tonight so going to do a bit more car.

Ive lowered Boris 25mm up front and may regret it. It looks hella low but f**king mega. I did raise him the same during summer so it just looks like how he used to do a few years back.

Tonight I'm replacing the pipes going from the brake master cylinder to the reservoir bottles for sturdier ones. I used fuel line before and it just flexed over on itself so wasn't actually working properly as a reservoir should.

Pics later hopefully.

m&l172ph1

ClioSport Club Member
  197 Cup
Spoiler should be collected this week sometime.
@JP83 the lovely man he is sent me a brake light to suit. I've got all the wiring made up for it ready to plumb in when I get the spoiler back.

Finally got a free night tonight so going to do a bit more car.

Ive lowered Boris 25mm up front and may regret it. It looks hella low but f**king mega. I did raise him the same during summer so it just looks like how he used to do a few years back.

Tonight I'm replacing the pipes going from the brake master cylinder to the reservoir bottles for sturdier ones. I used fuel line before and it just flexed over on itself so wasn't actually working properly as a reservoir should.

Pics later hopefully.
Just be careful what hose you use as brake fluid can bleed through, I'm not sure why but fuel line isn't suitable. It seems ok but doesn't last. Best thing to do is buy a couple of front brake hoses and cut the ends off.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Well i've done a fall back in love with Boris, perfect timing ready for valentines too...

I swapped the clio over with the Corsa as I needed to fix the handbrake on it, so out Boris went and I figured i'll give him a wash whilst he's outside. Really glad I did as i've come away smiling so much and realised that he's now at a level that i'm really happy with (the spoiler has helped massively)

Exterior pictures

20180204_164108 by dann2707, on Flickr

20180204_164113 by dann2707, on Flickr

20180204_164121 by dann2707, on Flickr

20180204_164146 by dann2707, on Flickr

20180204_164159 by dann2707, on Flickr

20180204_165640 by dann2707, on Flickr

20180204_164210 by dann2707, on Flickr

20180204_164215 by dann2707, on Flickr

20180204_164251 by dann2707, on Flickr

20180204_164312 by dann2707, on Flickr

20180204_164348 by dann2707, on Flickr

20180204_164523 by dann2707, on Flickr

Theres a hole in the floor that needs welding up asap. It's from where the pedal box used to be.

20180204_164600 by dann2707, on Flickr

Engine bay, i've got a clean bottle to go in but the one you see is on loan until I flush the coolant out etc. The heatshielding is all removed ready for the exhaust too.

20180204_164703 by dann2707, on Flickr

20180204_164719 by dann2707, on Flickr

20180204_164728 by dann2707, on Flickr

I'm just waiting for the exhaust to turbo flange to be laser cut at the moment, then I need to sell this Corsa i've got then I can get the exhaust made and it's happy boostings from there.

haimsey

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172
Scrubs up well doesn’t he. I felt the same about mine this weekend, got it out after 2 months all dusty and covered in crap from a trax, couldn’t be arsed. Washed it, happy again.
Looking forward to seeing the exhaust!

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Forgot to say, I've booked my first track day of the year too. Blyton Park at the end of April with a few colleagues at work.

You know you work at the right place when you come into work to an email with the heading "April track day" <3

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Love this!
Are you doing anything to the corsa? is there a thread?

Thank you dom. No it's just a fixer upper I'm afraid. Nothing too exciting. But it's fairly fun to tell girls you've got three cars and laugh when they realise you're actually driving 3 horrible f**king SCRAPPERS. hahahaha

That looks awesome mate, are the wheels 15’s or 16’s?
Theyre 15. And thank you :)

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Thank you dom. No it's just a fixer upper I'm afraid. Nothing too exciting. But it's fairly fun to tell girls you've got three cars and laugh when they realise you're actually driving 3 horrible f**king SCRAPPERS. hahahaha

Theyre 15. And thank you :smile:
Don't be so hard on yourself.

Klaus is pretty mint