ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailing Chat & Questions Thread

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Yep, was just discussing that with him too, it's the same code isn't it? I fancy trying some of that fixer

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Yeah same discount code chaps.

I'll pass on the thanks from CarPro for all the orders you guts have placed. Great to see even though CS isn't a massive forum.

Not a 320d
What is wrong with CYC? Every single time I go to purchase anything 'Authentication blocked for 10 minutes for security reasons.'

Stupid f**king website.

you don't want to order from there unless you can help it. Can you source your stuff elsewhere?

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I have a basket waiting with CYC but I don't want to order.

I could order else where but would mean multiple orders from different places and mutliple postage.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I have a basket waiting with CYC but I don't want to order.

I could order else where but would mean multiple orders from different places and mutliple postage.

That's the problem, since Shinerama disappeared CYC has the best range. Matt at i4 needs to stock more!

Twingo Dynamique
So.... This hydro2 group buy... Is there a dedicated thread or is it just a discount code for the website.... Sounds like my kind of product!!!

Twingo Dynamique
So what shampoos are people using atm? nearly coming to the end of my bottle of lather.... tempted to get hubiwash as heard it was good?

I've got quite a small collection of products atm, so tempted to get a waxybox, and just see whats in there? :)

also, cheapest place for decent foam lance would be cool :) hehe, cheers!

Twingo Dynamique
AF Detailing Bag,
AF Citrus Power 1L
AF Total Interior Cleaner

Bilt Hamber Medium Clay

How do they sound? is the interior cleaner any good? or are there better on the market....? cheers

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Hubiwash is a lovely shampoo, That's what I'll be buying when I run out of Lather

Autobrite are running a good few deals on the DW forum for foam lances and foam.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
As above, everyone seems to be loving Hubiwash atm. I'm sticking with BTBM, it suits my domestic water and I've no reason to change.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Attacked Dave's newly painted Mazda this evening with hydro2. s**t water behaviour...

6FE08F19-82CE-4FDC-AA83-E8ABC953B1E0_zpsofmez4cb.jpg

To awesome beading!

14191171-677C-4125-AA8E-64E54439C5D1_zps5zddgohv.jpg

5B7CD2F2-0B20-47EB-B9B8-A56A4D74FADA_zpsqoesnlyk.jpg

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Ant have you tried the nanolex washcoat yet?

Seems to be working pretty well so far, paint definitely feels slicker since applied

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Nope not yet Dave, I was going to do a back to back test with it on mine last night but I really couldn't be bothered to strip off te existing protection. I haven't even looked into how it's best applied tbh

As above, everyone seems to be loving Hubiwash atm. I'm sticking with BTBM, it suits my domestic water and I've no reason to change.

In all seriousness, coming from a hard water area and soft originally, you'll love it. Can send you up a sample if that helps? PM me your address.
Scrooge - that really is amazing water behaviour from a touchless

Last edited:

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Zaino have bee. Around a lot longer than 08 but the business now is 08 onwards.

Z2/Z5 are still brilliant. Stood the test of time so well.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Right CarPro have confirmed a group buy for their 100ml Hydro2 at £10 inc delivery, saving £5 over retail!! A great chance to get your hands on some brilliant product imo. I'll set up a dedicated thread once we have payment details next week. I just wanted to get the word out so people knew it was coming up!