ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailing Chat & Questions Thread

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I suspect it's been asked many time so apologies but I need some new leather cleaner. Any recommendations?

Last stuff I used was Heaven for leather which was a bit meh imo. Did the job but wouldnt rave about it.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'd recommend it also. The others can be a bit mass produced. The leather wipes are great for quick clean also.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
I suspect it's been asked many time so apologies but I need some new leather cleaner. Any recommendations?

Last stuff I used was Heaven for leather which was a bit meh imo. Did the job but wouldnt rave about it.
I really rated infinity wax leather cleaner, I've recently been using autoglym leather cleaner which I picked up cheap and is decent enough.

leeds2592

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5

I bought Infinity Wax Leather Cleanser a few months ago and like the majority of their products, I can't fault it. Smells real nice too.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR

I bought Dr Leather and it's great but if you want a proper clean,Use Pears soap.

Cads

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, Merc C180 Est
I’ve a bottle of Autoglym Leather cleaner and Leather Balm I’ve no need for.
I’ll list them when I get home.

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Can anyone recommend a hose for my Karcher K4? It's the hose from the power washer to the standard nozzle that I'm after, mine burst whilst washing the car over the weekend.

Preferably a hose that doesn't coil up like the standard one did. Cheers (y)

leeds2592

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Speaking of hoses, if anyone's not got some of these then get some.

I got some for Christmas the other year and the joy I get from the hose blissfully gliding on the runners rather than getting caught and snagged on the tyre is unmatched.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Can anyone recommend a hose for my Karcher K4? It's the hose from the power washer to the standard nozzle that I'm after, mine burst whilst washing the car over the weekend.

Preferably a hose that doesn't coil up like the standard one did. Cheers (y)

My k4 died and I bought an Ava.

I got one from In2detailing , 10metres you can have for cheap if you want.

Also have a stubby gun to, it was pretty expensive as it was an Italian brand.

Mtm SGS or something

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Speaking of hoses, if anyone's not got some of these then get some.

I got some for Christmas the other year and the joy I get from the hose blissfully gliding on the runners rather than getting caught and snagged on the tyre is unmatched.
Need to get a set of these. I got a longer hose and still end up cursing it getting caught around the tyres.

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
evening boyos.

I need some hard pads, a 5 inch backing plate for a Rupes Mk2 and a bottle or two of Rupes polish. Plus a few other odds and sods.

Best ‘one stop shop’ website to use?