ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Did I get a good deal??? please help!

182 Cup Racing Blue
I have bought myself a 182 CUP in racing blue at the weekend!, no white stripes on it though.

13,500 miles on the clock.
1 owner from new.
2005 reg bought in April last year.
In complete mint condition including all wheels, paint work, inside and out.

Comes with new kenwood head unit complete with I pod connection, Amp under passanger seat, small 10 inch sub in boot and complete proffessional shelf for 6x9s and all standard speakers changed to Kenwoods. Proffessional installed and you wouldn't know it was in the car other than the head unit. All standard stereo and back shelf is being given to me as well.

The car is a 'REAL' CUP comes with the cloth seats and no leather or xeon lights or light washes, or cilmate control. Does come with air con though. So its the basic package but built to be like the 172 cup.

I paid £8,400. Was this wise, is the market value going to drop like a sky rocket because it hasn't got the leather or the xeon lights??...FULL FAT 182 so to speak... some feed back from the people with knowledge would be great! thanks. Adam

R35 GTR
Bargain mate.

Adam69 said:
I have bought myself a 182 CUP in racing blue at the weekend!, no white stripes on it though.

13,500 miles on the clock.
1 owner from new.
2005 reg bought in April last year.
In complete mint condition including all wheels, paint work, inside and out.

Comes with new kenwood head unit complete with I pod connection, Amp under passanger seat, small 10 inch sub in boot and complete proffessional shelf for 6x9s and all standard speakers changed to Kenwoods. Proffessional installed and you wouldn't know it was in the car other than the head unit. All standard stereo and back shelf is being given to me as well.

The car is a 'REAL' CUP comes with the cloth seats and no leather or xeon lights or light washes, or cilmate control. Does come with air con though. So its the basic package but built to be like the 172 cup.

I paid £8,400. Was this wise, is the market value going to drop like a sky rocket because it hasn't got the leather or the xeon lights??...FULL FAT 182 so to speak... some feed back from the people with knowledge would be great! thanks. Adam

Octavia VRS
BARGAIN mate!

I saw a 04 plate 182 advertised at one of Arnold Clark's branches up here for £7300. Didn't mention mileage but I couldn't believe that price!

182 Cup Racing Blue
Thanks everyone for your comments, forgot to mention that it has Tax until next April 07 so thats another £185 ish saved!!

Last edited by a moderator:
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
X Plate 31k - you dont drive much eh?!

Guid work though. The cup sounds like a great deal :race:

182 Cup Racing Blue
Hi yeah very anal with mileage on my cars!!! need to get rid of the saxo though big time, E bay time I think, tried autotrader and nothing!

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
How long has the Saxo been on Autotrader? The only reason I am asking is, my Husband had one and put it on Autotrader but it was there for 2 weeks before 'anyone' even asked any questions. Sold it to a very happy female in the end though. If it hasn't been there long I'd leave it for a while, you are bound to get a bite eventually. ;)

Debz XXXxxx

182 Cup Racing Blue
Tried in Feb, 1 text response, tried again in May, not one person, only cold calls from Companies which I can't stand!! If you don't mind me asking how much did the saxo go for, mileage, and reg and was it a VTS??? cheers!! may have to go down to £3,900!!!! noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!