ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

did i get a good price?

clio sport 172
iv only joined this site yesterday and tbh dont kno much about renaults at all but i bought a 02 plate silver clio sport 172 because it is in top condition and the price seemed good..i spent £3350 on the car but got £2400 for my irmscher corsa..the clio is an 02 plate with 57000 miles, a full service history, timing belt and full brakes replaced recently, it also has a full costom made cat back exhaust system and itg panel filter. they also chucked in a full comprehensive warrenty,12 months mot and 6 months tax....what du's think?

N/A Currently
sounds good to me yea - i paid more for mine and it had less than that with it.

Spose the prices have dropped a lot recently though cos of whats going on in the world haha

clio sport 172
the car looks awesome aswell,not a mark on it but im gonna need to do some tinkering before im happy with it..seemonly it was an older guy(late 30's early 40's) that had it before me but i think it a bit odd why hes put a panel filter and full exhaust system on it

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
the car looks awesome aswell,not a mark on it but im gonna need to do some tinkering before im happy with it..seemonly it was an older guy(late 30's early 40's) that had it before me but i think it a bit odd why hes put a panel filter and full exhaust system on it

Why? I'm 32 and have done the same. The standard exhausts are crap and fall off. It makes perfect sense to get a custom one.

Sounds like you got a very good deal by the way:).

Renaultsport Clio 182
Panel filters do not need to be replaced and just need to be cleaned/oiled with every service. Well worth the investment as is about £50.

320d
Sounds like a good price, SS exhaust is a must on a 172 because they just fall off.

Hope your happy with it.

clio sport 172
nice one...i wasnt supposed to get the clio until sat but iv pushed to get it moved to thurs so hopefully by thurs night il be out n about

Seems pretty good to me.

Someone will always say they got one cheaper, thats newer with less miles.. But as long as you're happy, thats the main thing.

Seems pretty good to me.

Someone will always say they got one cheaper, thats newer with less miles.. But as long as you're happy, thats the main thing.

is that me??? i got a black 182 with 60k and both cup packs on for 3700?? i was looking for a 172 and this came along so i could hardly turn it down!

seems a good price to me though! i would be willing to pay that anyway! the standard exhaust is really poor though!!!!

Last edited:
no mate private sale, never even went in the paper/trader seen it advertised at the side of the road for 4495 and thought that looks nice and clean so i had a better look and a bit of haggling later here i am! i wasnt even on the look out for 182. ive had one before so thought why not!!!