ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Discounts at renault dealers

hi guys!

im off to my local renault dealer on saturday (lookers - stockport) in a hope to order a new 182 :Dwith both cup packages and metallic paint. what sort of discount should i be asking for? i have a part ex to concider to- is it better to sell this privately or throw into the 182 deal. part ex in question 96 golf gti 16v on 80k.

Any help much appreciated.

Best see how much its worht the part ex in parkers etc.

£13k is a reasonable price. Bets idea is to get some prices form drive the deal etc and go in with printouts saying they will do it for whatever price will you match them to get my business. Depends wheather they will atke it on how sals are how they feel and theyll always try and get more out of you epends up to you if you want to pay the extra for a locallly supplied car (I wouldnt).

12.5K from dealer is best youll do for uk car MAYBE 12.3K FOR PRE REG if they needed to get numbers up they then write off VAT ! import as low ass 11995 (OTR)with both packs on road minus alarm1

[Edited by silvercup182 on 14 January 2005 at 8:22am]

tiTTy & SV650

Arnold clark, cup suspension pack, metallic paint, cup spoiler pack - £11800 quite a few available as far as Im aware and theyll deliver it to your local arnold clark dealer from anywhere in the UK.

FULL SPEC & WARRANTY at import price...

Yaris Hybrid

I found my Renault dealer in Bristol didnt want to play ball and they refused to offer me a discount and tried to rip me off with an ex-demo.

I sold my car privately and bought from a web broker.

tiTTy & SV650

I got mine in June from Arnold Clark and was given a substantial discount because Arnold Clark had bought about 1000 renaults and needed to find homes for them to make way for the next 1000 odd!

So youre perhaps better off going to a large dealer like them - shame about after sales service...