ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do I get a clio again?

Mk4 .:R32
Yet another one of these threads lol, everyone seems to be selling then regretting it. This is my old one (now owned by cliolou)

DSC_0535-1.jpg

A few things bugged me, i.e. seat position, rattles and the hard ride (which wouldn't be too bad, but english roads are f**king sh*t).

I'm quite tempted to get a 182 with cup packs with about 40k miles on it in exchange for my astra gsi (similar in price), get some decent bucket seats, get 15" 2118s and get some decent coilovers but not slam it on its arse this time lol. ahh such a hard decision. I love the look of 1*2s and they are fairly cheap to run in terms on servicing and petrol (esp compared to my gsi :dead: 20mpg FTL)

Glacier White 197 Cup
I have dreams many nights of the week with what your possibly planning. As a performance car, they are very very cheap fun. I can't even get 20 mpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
No. You've done it. You'll regret going back imo! I know i did. And ^ was mint one of the best. You'll struggle to replicate it.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
For those who remember the best RB imo

Just missing the stipe ;)
P8210001.jpg

Hmm decisions...the thing is though, I've decided after owning a turbo, I'm definitely an NA person, unless it was an evo or similar which I couldn't afford even if I wanted one. Just trying to think of a decent NA for around 6k thats no a million years old. I looked at E36 M3s today as well, but the insurance would probably be a joke and the petrol would go down just as quick lol

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
CTR? DC2?

No rattles, do think it could be the Rose tinted glasses tbh. Like me, i sold my 172 Cup, then got a 182 and regretted it tbh..... should have kept the Cup then got the 197

CTR? DC2?

No rattles, do think it could be the Rose tinted glasses tbh. Like me, i sold my 172 Cup, then got a 182 and regretted it tbh..... should have kept the Cup then got the 197

DC2 is a good shout, probably a bit like stepping into a worm hole when you get inside cos apart from the seats they are like a horse cart inside.

A lad I know owns this one, looks schweet

get one... you had the best flamer on the forum, may not be the same tho... i remember this chop req from ages ago lol

Flame.gif

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
DC2 is a good shout, probably a bit like stepping into a worm hole when you get inside cos apart from the seats they are like a horse cart inside.

A lad I know owns this one, looks schweet

That car isnt in scotland is it?

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Come back so soon? You seemed to be very bored with the flamer by the end.