ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Door Card Inserts

Bought a 16v interior, with the material door inserts?

How can i get the material to stick to my old door cards, tried alradite, and double sided tape, it keeps falling off tho, ne ideas people?

I was thinking about no more nails next or is that a bit extreme?

Skoda Fabia vRS

dont bother with anythin but Autoleads spray adhesive, £4.99 from your local Motor World

i too got a 16v interior and i tried.........hot glue gun, double sided tape, super glue, velcro etc etc an nothin worked

that does though !

Scenic mk1 (F3R)

i used that stuff to glue the carpet down in my old fiesta good stuff i should of used it to glue the rest of the car bk 2 gether lol but yea its biatchin stuff

Quote: Originally posted by Pete_172 on 07 June 2004

Renault will sell you the black gunk they use, which normally does the job quite nicely!

your f**king right it does, tryng to get my door cards off to remove the exterior door handles, literally had to cut through that black sh*t!!!!

and it re-bonded when i put it back together. bloody good stuff.

You need carpet glue, nothing mentioned above is specifially designed for carpet, just any spray carpet glue will work

Quote: Originally posted by kingJimBob on 07 June 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Pete_172 on 07 June 2004

Renault will sell you the black gunk they use, which normally does the job quite nicely!

your f**king right it does, tryng to get my door cards off to remove the exterior door handles, literally had to cut through that black sh*t!!!!

and it re-bonded when i put it back together. bloody good stuff.
Yeah just dont get it on yourself, takes ages just to clean it off fingers

Skoda Fabia vRS

sod the spray glue sorry!, held well at first but its now coming off

jus been to Renault and bought some of the black sticky stuff

they call it licorice

ill let you know how it goes