ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dynacup is reborn

Lionel Richie
Fired the old girl up today, i miss the old rust bucket! 1 sodding track day is all i got out of her in 2010,

Its been decided that its now becoming a race car, roll cage, fire control, radio, electronics (not by me!) will be getting sorted over winter, and also the V6 is getting sold to be replaced by a caterham R300 :D

i was going to update this thread with the addition or loss of one rear light, to our Ph1..

this will be a monster when you've blue booked it. give me a cobra to rent ffs.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Hmm i sold the vee for a fun car, not had any fun due to the shite weather! :(

Lionel Richie
sunroof is staying, might have a carbon pannel made up to replace the glass :D

matt i need to chuck £3K or so at the V6, so itll be mechanically and paint wise new when its sold, 2owner car, id want 13K for it

182cup & 172 racecar
oooh will have a nose, mallory is SO boring though

Not driving at proper speeds its not.

Alex,don't they do one on Boxing day or something like that,I'm sure there was one around that time last year as we thought about doing it,but car wasn't ready.

Yup, that's the plum pudding race meeting. £100 entry - untimed practice, two 15min races i think. I think Mallory is the only circuit that actually scares me a little bit.

Lionel Richie
Not driving at proper speeds its not.

Alex,don't they do one on Boxing day or something like that,I'm sure there was one around that time last year as we thought about doing it,but car wasn't ready.

it is! BORING!! turn riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

53 Clio's & counting
This is long overdue a bump, saves hijacking another thread lol, new axle fitted yet? Tis such a lil beast