ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dynacup is reborn

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Still not got rid of my 172, just had it detailed by jay so it looks awesome. If the dyna's not ready, welcome to take mine with a for sale sign in the window.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Its a Dynamique, with a 2.0 engine and is stripped lke a Cup.

I'm guessing.

Lionel Richie
slowly, slowly, the XJ220 respray got priority over mine, but then i'm not paying the same money, so hey ho! still not sure on colour..................

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
i think a subtle shade of pink would suit Fred, not to mention a fluffy wheel cover

mercedes midnight blue (i think)
evt-reviews-geneva08-66-mercedesslrmaclarenroadster.jpg

Ian

Focus TDCi
Only thinking in terms of Renault colours, but either Racing Blue, Sunflower/Liquid yellow or the green (Vertigo?) that Saner's old car used to be. Possibly flame red.

williams and trophy
u shud eat more carrots..dont need any bulbs in my eyes ;)

this back now fred??? remember seeing it at york......many many moons ago....and the dashboard..or most of it..sat on the grass lol.

Lee

BMW M2C
u shud eat more carrots..dont need any bulbs in my eyes ;)

this back now fred??? remember seeing it at york......many many moons ago....and the dashboard..or most of it..sat on the grass lol.

The epic battle of the 1.2s. Fred Vs Bambam.

Lee

BMW M2C
still have the vid somewhere lol

I've still got one from that day. It's got me racing Hippy in our new 172s. lol Think I'd been a member a month.

Anyway, back to the Dynacup, as I said at the weekend Fred, go green.

320d
This cars awsome, where is it up to then fred?

How does in handle compared to the 1*2's with it using the 1.2 running gear.