ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dynacup is reborn

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
the times i have stared at this car, fleecing not policing stickers on it!! lol

Lionel Richie
fred im interested in the 4pots - am i right in thinking this is running 1.2 16v running gear like mine is?

also, if you get a chance mate matt advised me to speak to you about an abs harness you made for yours, im trying to wire mine up

cheers

yep 1.2 everything, hubs, wishbones, ARB, the lot, the kit is a hispec billet 4 285mm clio kit with the bracets machined down to take a 280mm disc (half the price!)

forget the ABS, i binned it and fitted a bias valve instead

LY 182
fred im interested in the 4pots - am i right in thinking this is running 1.2 16v running gear like mine is?

also, if you get a chance mate matt advised me to speak to you about an abs harness you made for yours, im trying to wire mine up

cheers

yep 1.2 everything, hubs, wishbones, ARB, the lot, the kit is a hispec billet 4 285mm clio kit with the bracets machined down to take a 280mm disc (half the price!)

forget the ABS, i binned it and fitted a bias valve instead
so hispec actually made the kit to fit the 1.2 hubs?

let me know if they do go up for sale mate.

i would bin the abs, but i would like a shred of legality about my car lol.

Lionel Richie
100% legal to rip the ABS off it, the MOT tester rang VOSA and they said if it was factory fitted it must be either a) in 100% working order or b) 100% removed

weird but true!

Mondeo TDCI 130
100% legal to rip the ABS off it, the MOT tester rang VOSA and they said if it was factory fitted it must be either a) in 100% working order or b) 100% removed

weird but true!

The old if its not there you cant test it loophole!

LY 182

weird but true!
ah!!

fantastic, if thats the case it will be in the skip by about 5 this evening

cheers

only reason i've been worying as i've been told (albeit only by an mot tester) that it dosn't matter if abs is gone or not the dash light still has to do the sequence

i think i'll rip it out im getting the hump trying to wire it up lol

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Who's doing the respray fred, onka? Should of gone gt3rs orange, black wheels, perfect.

Lionel Richie
can't stop watching that vid LOL, i had 95bhp less!!! as soon as i get my laptop sorted i'll dig out the brands hatch video :)

Lionel Richie
hum.......
porsche-911-997-gt3-rs-3-6-24v-1.jpg

:)