ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dynacup is reborn

Trophy #490
Great project this!

WOW at that Vee though, more pics needed of that please! Just how I want mine when I get it, all black, proper stealth! :cool:

Lionel Richie
^its copywrited ;)

engine in the dyancup is 100% boggo standard, even the airbox and pannel filter are OE

just the exhaust is a supersprint race system :D

Lionel Richie
oh yeah, getting there, the front wheel bearing has collapsed, Insurance, MOT and tax goes to the end of the month though, it WILL do another 1000miles (i hope!)

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
b****cks :(

worth a try, every were i look their expensive, but a pair on ebay without bracket is goin for cheap, but i have no clue what the rear bracket constist of.. can you shed any light on this fella ??

Ta

Lionel Richie
you'll be able to buy the clio 285mm brackets off hispec no bother, mine are just milled down 3mm (IIRC) to take a 280mm 172 disc (285mm discs = £££££££, 172 discs are identical but 5mm less in overall diameter and half the price)

M

mini-valver

Didn't the original diesel bus die when you tried to drive over a lake?

Lionel Richie
guess who's back?
DSC_0051.jpg

DSC_0052.jpg

girth
DSC_0053-2.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0054-1.jpg

couldn't resist, some will hate it
DSC_0056-1.jpg

(i haven't painted the calipers yet, so no they're not staying white)

Lionel Richie
ET40 (i think) offset with a 13mm spacer

its staying standard engine wise, its out to do some giant killing ;)

Lionel Richie
whiteline (balance motorsport i think)

note - mine hasn't got any shims on it yet (i think the bearings have gone! LOL)

340i
Are all the engine components painted or powder coated?

Also what is that heat-shield material you have used?

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
Could of at least cleaned the wheels :p

Looks good mate! Expect a call later btw...

Those wheels are pro race 2's iirc.