ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dynacup is reborn

Lionel Richie
the older members will know the car, but for those of you who don't, here's a pic

original
ren1.jpg

when it was mint (how it will be back to soon)
IMG_0569.jpg

then i went a bit different
DSC00088-1.jpg

DSCF01171.jpg

then alas i put it into a ditch, no major damage, just a smashed front bumper, both front wings smashed and the passenger sill dented in slightly

so back at mine i pondered what to do

hum.............

a quick drive up the M6 to see a lanky f**ker called matt and i returned home with this
DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0047-2.jpg

a bit of TLC
DSC00003.jpg

and today it went to the bodyshop :D

so soon it'll be back to looking like this
IMG_0569.jpg

yay!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Awesome. I remember seeing this 5 years ago and wanting it badly... lol

Glad you're getting it back to how it should be

Lionel Richie
its having a full respray, nearly went white, but its staying black, "once you've had black you don't go back" as all the girls tell me :quiet: LOL

LEG END

I love this car, get it done for fcs fredrico and i will pop up to brum and drive it to the show for you mate, whilst you dirve the vee. Or the other way round ;)

Well if that does happen i will pay for you to catch the train while i take the dynacup lol

clio 200 F4Rt
nice, remember seeing it at FCS a few yers back with the green wheels.

Tho... if 4 pots are over kill on a 1*2 (according to you) what does it make them on a 1.2?? (or 1.4 or whatever it was?!?) lol!! :D

Turbos.
Yep, my old Hi Spec 4 pots with 285mm discs. Fred probably said that when he used to try and look like Fred Durst.

Good luck Fred, will look forward to seeing it finished.

LY 182
fred im interested in the 4pots - am i right in thinking this is running 1.2 16v running gear like mine is?

also, if you get a chance mate matt advised me to speak to you about an abs harness you made for yours, im trying to wire mine up

cheers

Nippy white cup
All down to how much speed you can carry through the bends. Fred was barely slowing down on some of those bends...great car, average driver :p

Chris