ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dynacup is reborn

Golf GTD Mk7
because they know class when they see it lol.

ooops....im not allowed to defend mk1s on here......

yeah.they are s**t..dunno what reno were thinking of when they produced a hot hatch to replace the 5 gtt.

lol, on one as usual mate ;) gtt was a fab car. Back on topic......... ;)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
i dont know mate. lol

was the day flan turned up in the vag powered valver....as ul also see in the vid....i had NO chance of keeping up with that lol....i did try tho hehe.
Came across that on an autocar day at bedford, f**king rapid! Did his brother run a TVR at the time? Loved his plate.

Lionel Richie
its not at TDF anymore ;) (check out the A-team van!)
IMG00043-20100403-1620.jpg

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
I'm waiting to see the spoiler on the van end up on the dynacup! :p

Cheers for the discs today mate, would of been screwed without em!

DCi 100
Sure he mentioned reet at the start of this thread that it just stopped there one day?

Can't believe you cut it off Fred :dapprove: That thing was the soul and character of the car.

Lionel Richie
160@ wheels from memory

managed to snap the gearbox mount in half today, still ran a 14.3 which i'm fairly happy with, into the 13's and i'll be happy

Ph2 172
ahhh that ent good... im the lad with the silver clio that u spoke to today... i did drop u a text earlier dunno whether it came through...i was chuffed with my1 14.7 tho from me standard lump! ill be popping down soon anyway too take a look at the garage dude

Lionel Richie
anyone who's been to the workshop knows i live on redbull and fags

car is SORN at the moment, i bent the rear axle a while ago at bedoford and can't source one for sensible cash, it'll be back ;)